Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOOK at this CRAP!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why on earth are you reading such trash?

I really cannot understand why people read tabloids. It's like the epitome of ******ness. Not the fact such backward papers exist, but there are people who take the time and pay money to read them

Comment

Yeah, this sort of thing comes out every so often. The moral high ground brigade. It's very narrow minded how the person assumes they're watching it purely for blood lust, without considering that some may view it as more of an art than a bloody fight. There also seems to be an assumption that the celebrities are in another World [which they are to an extent] and don't realise what's going on. But that is utter nonsense. Thare are celebrities who've actually participated in boxing and know what it's about.

The person has used the ''working class'' line as well I see, without considering that there's been a number of middle class people who are very intelligent and capable of making their own decisions who have taken up boxing. The only people who have been taken advantage of are the boxers who are good enough to earn promoters money, which is a small amount of people. Why no mention of amatuer boxing, which has a very good safety record?

Ban professional boxing because there are risks? How about banning alcohol and cigarettes and everything else that damages humans then? How about just becoming a nanny state where consenting adults have to go 'underground' to do the things they want to do, and therefore create an even bigger problem?

''They were indulging their most primeval instincts'' Having sexual desire is pretty ''primeval'' as well. I'm not sure if that makes it a bad thing though. I wonder if Ray indulges in any primeval activities. Unless you're out sacrificing your life to humanity, you have no right to try and take the moral high ground like these idiots do.

Comment

Working...
      X