No announcement yet.

Floyd is 100% coward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd is 100% coward

1) I didn't know the reason why he asked for tests above and beyond what the boxing board allows. He knew exactly what would happen if he asked for extra tests since you might as well just call pacman a cheat. Unfortunately for floyd the plan backfired. Now we all know he wanted extra tests not to delay the fight but to avoid it altogether.

2) Floyd got rocked by a 38 year old mosley who was post prime and looked terriible. So imagine his surprise when pacman agreed to the initial terms. Floyd did a runner and said

I need more time with my family.

The man who is obsessed with money is running away from the biggest payday of his life because he is scared of pacman.

Everybody knows it. The news knows it. Other boxing sites know it. The world knows it. Sure there will always be *****s but that doesn't change what the world knows and if the news says floyd is a cheat you can be damn sure everybody will think he is a cheat (that is the average joe) so pac finally won the war to clear his name.

Floyd basically is destroying his career.

lol

I hope the fight does get made so i'm proved wrong.

But floyd's career is going down the drain. Fighting a 38 year old mosley doesn't mean u suddenly because a non-ducker. Floyd has been ducking people all his life...the prime cottos the mosleys. Heck floyd is a born ducker.

It's indefensible

Floyd Mayweather Jr. pound for pound #1 boxer in the world

Comment

It's so sad to see a pro athlete get jealous of another's success. Especially when it gets to the point of spreading silly little rumours on the internet and belittling their achievements in every interview you do. The man, if you can call him that, is just is a coward.
      If you want to prove you are better step up and fight in the ring, not in the press.

floyd = 41-0 fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
        1) I didn't know the reason why he asked for tests above and beyond what the boxing board allows. He knew exactly what would happen if he asked for extra tests since you might as well just call pacman a cheat. Unfortunately for floyd the plan backfired. Now we all know he wanted extra tests not to delay the fight but to avoid it altogether.

2) Floyd got rocked by a 38 year old mosley who was post prime and looked terriible. So imagine his surprise when pacman agreed to the initial terms. Floyd did a runner and said

I need more time with my family.

The man who is obsessed with money is running away from the biggest payday of his life because he is scared of pacman.

Everybody knows it. The news knows it. Other boxing sites know it. The world knows it. Sure there will always be *****s but that doesn't change what the world knows and if the news says floyd is a cheat you can be damn sure everybody will think he is a cheat (that is the average joe) so pac finally won the war to clear his name.

Floyd basically is destroying his career.

lol

I hope the fight does get made so i'm proved wrong.

But floyd's career is going down the drain. Fighting a 38 year old mosley doesn't mean u suddenly because a non-ducker. Floyd has been ducking people all his life...the prime cottos the mosleys. Heck floyd is a born ducker.

It's indefensible
        This forum loves stating the obvious. Why don't we focus on fights actually happening.

Comment

I agree with the TS.
          And just to voice my opinion would just be too repetitive. I mean my opinion is all over the news around the globe, all over the blogs of people, all over the forums. It screams loud and clear: PBF IS A COWARD and **** him for making me believe that he is on a road to face manny. After all the requests you will just hear him say: "i'll be relaxing for a year or two?" WTF! Made a fool on all of us.
          Whatever bashing he'll get after that fiasco he truly deserves. **** him.

Comment

What acts of bravery have you accomplished?

Comment

I'd never call anyone who boxes for a living, a coward. People have their reasons for fighting or not wanting to fight certain opponents but these guys are anything but cowards.

Comment

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
                Floyd Mayweather Jr. pound for pound #1 boxer in the world
                On paper and you know that, lets see THE fight first. Also, he's #2 in the Ring magazine. IMO, resting while others are fighting doesn't give you the right to be or to stay in the # 1 spot. One fight can change a boxing career... we saw that before, like in the Meldrick Taylor vs Chavez fight. Take that fight away from Taylor and his career would have been very different, so that was my point.

Comment

It certainly appears that floyd doesn't want to fight pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                  X