Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL at the morons who thought Tua had a chance against a Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tonight proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that David Tua's career is over.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
      i mean lamon brewster and corrie sanders and ross purity knocked wlad out so why not?
      Why not? Maybe because Sanders was 6'4" reach 77", Purrity 6'3" reach 80", and Brewster 6'2" reach 77". Tua is only 5'10" and a reach of 70". Tua would never even have an opportunity to use his power, it would be worse than what Lewis did to him. Do I have to break it down for you?

Every guy that beat Wlad has at least 4 inches of hight and 7 inches of reach on Tua, that's why not.

Comment

Hopefully this shuts up those delusional fools living in the past screaming for a Tua vs Klitschko fight. It would be a one-way massacre, only fools wouldn't know the outcome.

Next up - Shannon Briggs and James Toney, another couple of no-hoppers that still have a couple of die-hard fans.

Comment

Tua in his prime was an explosive puncher and even then some after his prime too but nah I never thought he could have beaten Wlad ever.

Tua is just too limited and would lose a wide UD or maybe even get stopped late with the same tactics Lennox used.

Comment

Props to Saunders nvitali testing positive for roids n quitting

Comment

Monte won that fight close but clear.

Tua is kinda like Mike Tyson but less accomplished and less famous. Tua also has no skill unlike Mike - he solely relies on his power.

He also still has no cardio. One of the klits will rape him soon if Tua grows a set of balls and stops fighting bums.

I know he's making a comeback but losing to Monte isn't good.

I wish him luck.

Comment

Working...
              X