Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vanes beat Trout 3x's, Berto and Bradley & Lara is a threat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanes beat Trout 3x's, Berto and Bradley & Lara is a threat?

NSB goes through fads all the time on certain fighters and for some reason a lot of you guys act like Lara is the second coming of SRL... His only decent win is against PWILL even though he lost the fight.. other than that, he has fought nothing but a bunch of tomato cans who he should of knocked out..

In the amateurs "the nightmare beat Trout 3 times, Berto and even Bradley and you all act like he is some kind of bum... I wouldnt doubt the Nightmare takes Lara into deep waters and KO's him in the 11th...

But again, this thread will prove that Lara is just another NSB hyped up fighter
    VANES
    16.98%
    LARA
    83.02%

Lara is going to school Vanes. Lara also fought Carlos Molina, in a very close fight. We've seen Lara in with Williams and Molina, we've seen Vanes in with Roman and Green.

We'll find out November 10th. I just pray Lara gets the Canelo shot next year.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Lara is going to school Vanes. Lara also fought Carlos Molina, in a very close fight. We've seen Lara in with Williams and Molina, we've seen Vanes in with Roman and Green.

We'll find out November 10th. I just pray Lara gets the Canelo shot next year.
      Molina fight was close but lets not act like he is an elite fighter!! Also Pwill was absolutely terrible against southpaws so lets not act like that puts him in elite status

Comment

Lara will beat a chinny Vanes,

Dude almost got KO'd by Saul Roman. Vanes too easy to hit.

Comment

And then also got beat by a washed up Ouma

Comment

I agree that Lara is a bit overrated on here, but why bring up amateur fights like they mean anything?

Lara easily handles Vanes by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
              Molina fight was close but lets not act like he is an elite fighter!! Also Pwill was absolutely terrible against southpaws so lets not act like that puts him in elite status
              Molina isn't an elite SWW??? He beat Cintron, when he was a Top SWW, and arguably won against Lara, who schooled Williams. He was also beating Kirkland before the weird DQ. Molina is without a doubt one of the Top 5 154 lb fighters in the world.

So because Williams struggles with Southpaws, that should take away from Lara absolutely dominating him????

Lara is going to f**k Vanes up.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                I agree that Lara is a bit overrated on here, but why bring up amateur fights like they mean anything?

On a side note, what's your favorite Bane quote from TDKR???

I loved, "the shadows betroy you because they belong to me". Damn, he was a bad mother f**ker.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
                  Let's not act like Vanes is an elite fighter. Lara/Vanes is a toss-up to me, and I think Lara will pull it off.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post

I know Vanes hasnt fought anyone professionally worth a lick but he had a stellar amateur career. Although he had 10 defeats, he avenged all of his losses except for 1 I believe

Comment

Working...
                    X