Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me Boxing fans. Do/did you rate Calzaghe and Kessler as stay at home fighters?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me Boxing fans. Do/did you rate Calzaghe and Kessler as stay at home fighters?

Tell me Boxing fans. Do/did you rate Calzaghe and Kessler as stay at home fighters?

Tell me if you think both are, if neither are/were

Lets read your opinions

Calzaghe yeah, he only travelled to fight hopkins and old roy.

Kessler fought Calzaghe in england, Froch in england and finland, Ward in california so he travelled for all his biggest fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post

Kessler fought Calzaghe in england, Froch in england and finland, Ward in california so he travelled for all his biggest fights.
      Hopkins and Jones were his biggest fights.

Calzaghe was Welsh and fought English fighters in England - Eubank, Reid, Woodhall etc.

Comment

Kessler get Froch in Denmark the first time around. It was Froch v Abraham which was in Finland iirc.

Kessler also defended his WBA belt in Australia against Mundine too.

Comment

All fighters pretty much fight at home,,,unless there is little money in your home country

how many times have hopkins, ward, evander, floyd, prime roy, toney, fought outside of america

Calzaghe and kessler both took on some big fights, that all you can really ask,, i have no major complaints about either guy's career..
          Wish joe had stayed around longer and fought tarver, dawson, ward, froch

Comment

Calzaghe also fought nohoper Veit in Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
              Kessler get Froch in Denmark the first time around. It was Froch v Abraham which was in Finland iirc.

Kessler also defended his WBA belt in Australia against Mundine too.
              And defended against Haussler in Germany.

Comment

No they both left home and fought their biggest fights outside their home turf.

Comment

Working...
                X