Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barrera questions marquez' sudden power in pacquiao fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ped or no Peds The punch was delivered correctly in short distance like a Marciano type punch. The punch wasnt seen or predicted at all. It would have KOd anyone and if roles were reversed JMM would have been KTFO as well if Manny landed it on him. You dont need PEDs to knock someone out cold! JMM worked on speed strength and stamina in prep for this fight. It was a combo of all mixed with the heart and determination to keep going that won him this fight!

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      I knew people hated Pac... but damn.... the hate here is strong
      It isn't hate for Pacquiao, lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        You wanna say that Pac shouldnt be suspicious because they fought 3 times but couldnt KO JMM either. I say his record rise in weight while destroying bigger fighters plus refusing to be tested is enough for me. Then you come back abd say well JMM should be suspicious because he KO'd Pac when in the smaller weights he couldnt. Now if Pac couldnt KO JMM either in the lower weights but can destroy bigger guys then why is that not suspicious at all to you? Was Pac a weaker puncher in the lower weight? Cause that should raise suspicion too, shouldnt it?

Or do you really think JMM is feather fisted?
        Go back and read the first post from me. My response was at how u were trying to use ur double standards on PAC. That's all, I didn't accuse marquez or said it was a lucky punch or any of that mess. I even said its team PAC's fault for not asking for extra testing so that's their bad. From Ur post u said we should be suspicious of PAC for moving up in weights and knocking those big guys out but in other threads u also stated PAC was so successful because big guys were drained and past their prime. So which one is it?

Comment

Guess Cotto should count his lucky stars he never had to fight Marquez
          he TKO Cotto

Comment

PhilBoxing??? No Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
              he TKO Cotto
              I concur, maybe even hospitalize him.....
              Actually, hospitalization seems more likely.

Comment

I will listen once they seriously suspect Pacquiao of using Peds int the last 4 years.

Until then no one wants to hear or even see them pointing their fingers at everyone else. Hypocrites.
                Last edited by ElMeroChingon; 03-04-2013, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  Go back and read the first post from me. My response was at how u were trying to use ur double standards on PAC. That's all, I didn't accuse marquez or said it was a lucky punch or any of that mess. I even said its team PAC's fault for not asking for extra testing so that's their bad. From Ur post u said we should be suspicious of PAC for moving up in weights and knocking those big guys out but in other threads u also stated PAC was so successful because big guys were drained and past their prime. So which one is it?
                  Ah so we are resorting to a completely different subject ok. I said that about oscar and Cotto but i also said thats a good win. Did you think oscar was fit and ready to go? Past prime was oscar and mosley unless you think they were primed?

Now if you wanna think Pac was clean during his walkin through Cotto, Hatton, and Marg punches while easily breaking them down then you go ahead but dont doubt that another small guy can also come up and destroy a fighter as JMM did to Pac. Cause if you do doubt him or accuse him then thats called a DOUBLE STANDARD!

Comment

So Marquez could KO the same peeps on Pac's resume?
                    I didn't say that, but any opinion on it is speculation anyway. The comparison was a response to anyone who says Marquez didn't have KO power until he worked with Heredia, including the great (but in my opinion bitter) Marco A. Barrera.

Comment

I concur, maybe even hospitalize him.....
                      Actually, hospitalization seems more likely.
                      and there shouldnt be an eyes raised at Pacs performances? Pac hasnt done that to anyone since Marg but it was asked could JMM have KO the same people and the answer is YES. Pac didnt KO Cotto

Comment

Working...
                      X