No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez: Hey Cotto, Beat Me and I'll Give You My Purse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    Does Martinez know Cotto has a fight coming up soon that is pretty much make or break for his career?
    TBH, part of me is hoping that Margarito pulls off the victory cuz we all know he'll fight Martinez at 154, no doubt about it.

Comment

• What's wrong with Serge????

..tryin to pick on the jr's for glory,,I don't see any glory there; just marketing high risk-high reward strategy for Serge's future fights if he wins...looking for glory?,,,move up!..

Comment

• "Hey Cotto, I am jacking up on roids and I wanna make sure it pays off when my kidneys shut down... Gimme a payday little fella!!!!" ~Sergio Dball Martinez.

Comment

• ****ing great post man, that's exactly how I feel. How the **** is COtto being *****? Dude came up fighting any and everybody and is about to fight the first dude to punish him. He might even win and prove that he should've won the first fight. Then, maybe one day, with an actual corner, he will face Pac and might win that fight. Dude is nice, keep sleeping. Sergio fight dudes your own size you *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRking718 View Post
            ****ing great post man, that's exactly how I feel. How the **** is COtto being *****? Dude came up fighting any and everybody and is about to fight the first dude to punish him. He might even win and prove that he should've won the first fight. Then, maybe one day, with an actual corner, he will face Pac and might win that fight. Dude is nice, keep sleeping. Sergio fight dudes your own size you *****.
            Cotto stans and their myths.

I do agree though that Sergio should fight people in his own division.

Comment

• Originally posted by ocean1 View Post
              Why dont you do everybody a favor and stay off Boxingscene. Only kids say childish names like Cheato! Grow the fck up!
              Sorry dude! Did not khow you had cheatos **** in your mouth 24/7. I'm a fan of the sport of boxing first, i prefer to follow certain fighters but I would never attack anybody to defend a particular fighter.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings for calling a cheatet a cheater. This comes from a guy who actually was a fan of the cheatet before he got caught trying to cheat, and please dont come with that weak as **** that he did not know or it was his trainer fault. I for one am not that nieve.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
                "Hey Cotto, I am jacking up on roids and I wanna make sure it pays off when my kidneys shut down... Gimme a payday little fella!!!!" ~Sergio Dball Martinez.
                not a surprising post from somebody who has a tree trunk as an excuse for a female in their sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRking718 View Post
                  ****ing great post man, that's exactly how I feel. How the **** is COtto being *****? Dude came up fighting any and everybody and is about to fight the first dude to punish him. He might even win and prove that he should've won the first fight. Then, maybe one day, with an actual corner, he will face Pac and might win that fight. Dude is nice, keep sleeping. Sergio fight dudes your own size you *****.
                  yeah cotto claims he is willing to fight the big names...... like mayorga and peg leg foreman. cotto claims to be a champion at 154. why cant he defend against any man who dares to challenge him at 154?

Comment

• Lol Martinez is a liar and a hypocrite. Dude ducks Pirog because he is not a draw but complains when another fighter does it to him. In the end in terms of drawing power Martinez is closer to Pirog than he is to Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                      Lol Martinez is a liar and a hypocrite. Dude ducks Pirog because he is not a draw but complains when another fighter does it to him. In the end in terms of drawing power Martinez is closer to Pirog than he is to Cotto.
                      i thought cotto was only here to fight the biggest and best names out there?

Comment

Working...
                      X