Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Clowns BBC Report Hard...LOL!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boojee View Post
    why are you trying to sound intelligent? What valid point? You dont even understand the whole thing, there's no point to validate, we are not debating, i'm just calling you an idiot, and what the fuck is a responder? That sounds like a cpr device. I'm the respondent, you moron.

Respectfully yours,
    boojee
    lol. have to admit this post has made me

Comment

• He did that because the media always twists what he says.

Comment

• Ask yourself, who the **** are YOU to talk **** about Floyd Mayweather?

In the highlight vid posted earlier in the thread, floyd says to larry merchant that he doesnt want to retire permanently. But take a long vacation of a year or 2. Floyd has worked harder than most people in life and deserves to be happy and have fun. He's a person this isn't demolition derby where every fighter keeps going untill he gets brain damage and doesn't function anymore. If they want to, great. I support holyfield he always gives his all and comes in shape.. I support roy jones. If floyd wants to retire that's his choice. I would have liked to see him fight mosley, margarito, and cotto but oh well. A lot of fans have this sense of entitlement that they really shouldn't have. You can be disappointment for not getting what you want but the moment someone starts **** talking I want to punch them in the ****ing mouth and when they fall I want to kick them in the throat and stomp on their orbital bone till their eye pops out of the socket. Then pull the eyeball out and put it in their mouth.

Comment

Working...
        X