Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many 5 year olds could you take in a fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
    You could take on 31 five year old kids in a fight. Of course my answers were in jest though. It depends on the 5 year old I suppose. When my son was five he could probably whip half the ***gots in NSB. Now at 7 it's 80%.
    My son and your son at 5......I think it may only take a dozen maybe less.....They are brutal......My son is the toughest 6 year old I've ever seen I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaynan View Post
      Is that an X-Ray of it in your avy?
      I x-rayed you while you slept.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        I x-rayed you while you slept.
        Red K sent. *******.

Comment

Look at this Lil Gangsta......

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post

He wouldn't look so cocky when I got through with him.

Comment

My little 5 year old brother is in the 97th percentile and wears 8 year old clothing. He just doesn't have the temperment of a fighter. But if he did, he would rag on your son, man. Me and you could bet on it, youtube it, whatever. Too bad your son aint in his weight class, homie.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                He wouldn't look so cocky when I got through with him.
                See how he's using that turtle-shell defense ala Archie Moore? He makes it so that he can't counter quickly- akward positioning. I'd just smother him while he got overly defensive. Plus, he sticks his chin out too much. It's begging o be checked.

Comment

See how he's using that turtle-shell defense ala Archie Moore? He makes it so that he can't counter quickly- akward positioning. I'd just smother him while he got overly defensive. Plus, he sticks his chin out too much. It's begging o be checked.
                  I'd just kneecap him in the face and be done with it.

Comment

My little 5 year old brother is in the 97th percentile and wears 8 year old clothing. He just doesn't have the temperment of a fighter. But if he did, he would rag on your son, man. Me and you could bet on it, youtube it, whatever. Too bad your son aint in his weight class, homie.
                    LOL....yeah no doubt.My son is ****ing vicious and takes a beating tho.....he loves it.

Comment

LOL....yeah no doubt.My son is ****ing vicious and takes a beating tho.....he loves it.
                      He wouldn't love what I give him. I'm serious.

Me vs. your son will like like Mayweather vs. Gatti. Only worse. I'm dead confident I could kick that kid's ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X