Collapse
No announcement yet.

what the f... is hayes problem?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so why th f... didn't haye say ok we make the fight for september or october instead of crying like a girl and declaring it can't happen ever now.

Comment

Originally posted by buster007 View Post
      so why th f... didn't haye say ok we make the fight for september or october instead of crying like a girl and declaring it can't happen ever now.
      Then it will be his last fight. Its never good when there are too many moving parts in a agreement. Haye is pissed because if Wlad cant fight him in July because of something that happens in the April fight then thats a training camp and more importantly time wasted in Haye's last active year as a fighter.

Comment

Haye is not a credible source he's probably looking for another way out and retire and blame Wlad for the fight not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I Truth ? View Post
          Then it will be his last fight. Its never good when there are too many moving parts in a agreement. Haye is pissed because if Wlad cant fight him in July because of something that happens in the April fight then thats a training camp and more importantly time wasted in Haye's last active year as a fighter.
          spoil his last year as a fighter?

the only reason haye would retire this year is so he can avoid fighting too many heavies, cause he knows he will struggle against the better ones. i'm not saying he won't win them, but they will be risky and he is just not interested in that.

Comment

gone quiet mr. knowitall.
            go away little boy!!!

Comment

ok smartass,

how hard is it to fight in august or september.

so instead of spitting the dummy like a goose, it is very easy to say well ok but i want the fight to take place in september. no excuses this time.

that would be far too easy and what a grown up would do. instead haye carried on like a girl.
              Haye as said it will be impossible for all the networks and everything to agree on the same date

Comment

spoil his last year as a fighter?

the only reason haye would retire this year is so he can avoid fighting too many heavies, cause he knows he will struggle against the better ones. i'm not saying he won't win them, but they will be risky and he is just not interested in that.
                He wants to fight a klit the best Hw around at the moment by a mile why would he be scred of the others lol?

Comment

i'll have to agree with TS on this one. haye should just take it like a man and freakin move the damn fight september or october.
                  the guy is seriously pissing me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Dempsey-Roll View Post
                    i'll have to agree with TS on this one. haye should just take it like a man and freakin move the damn fight september or october.
                    the guy is seriously pissing me off.
                    He can't move anything, don't take this personally but you sound like a 12 year old, how is this all on him? Yes with all the klitschko's demands im sure it is all on Haye to move the fight to the fall, it will have nothing to do with Wlad of course! lol you guys are pathetic. Wlad could have said lets fight in september or october, I need to fulfill my contract with chisora, but that isn't what he did is it? He stuck to the July 2nd date because he wanted to make it look like he hasn't ducked haye...knowing the july 2nd date is unrealistic...he is not stupid. This is as blatant a duck as you will see but some of you morons will not accept it. Wlad does not want to fight haye off a 10 month lay off, its as simple as that, and if he can he wants to create an advantage for himself. For example, in this scenario haye has to either come in and do 2 fights in about 8 weeks (never gonna happen) or wait until the chisora fight is over at which time wlad will probably say he can't do july 2nd and they'l have to move it back to aug or sep and by the time haye fights him he would have been off for a long time...advantage wlad. He has manipulated the whole situation, because he didn't like how it was playing out

Comment

Working...
                    X