No announcement yet.

Al Haymon does NOT build stars!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    So in this thread Haymon now all the sudden is suppose to build stars and is the one who makes the match ups...did not know he was a promoter
    Should read up on the current news in boxing. Shafer and Haymon are running GBP and Oscar wants out.

Comment

So in this thread Haymon now all the sudden is suppose to build stars and is the one who makes the match ups...did not know he was a promoter
      so was it schaefar and gbp who told broner to fight carlos molina ?

Comment

Originally posted by whytetittie View Post
        I never claimed he was. A powerful Advisor should be selling something of value. Haymon fighters kill ratings for the most part and bleed money from the networks. See Berto and Quillin.
        You are making some very broad strokes here with your statements ... As well as (OP) demonstrating that you do not have a full grasp of what an Adviser does for his clients.

Can you provide any documented evidence to support you claims, that are not derived from a personal opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by whytetittie View Post
          Should read up on the current news in boxing. Shafer and Haymon are running GBP and Oscar wants out.
          be nice if you can actually post a source or some type of fact to back up your posts
          Originally posted by jas View Post
          so was it schaefar and gbp who told broner to fight carlos molina ?
          Promoters do the match making

Comment

C'mon man you know haymon has a say in these matchup stop playing dumb.People like watching garbage ass fights because there a fan of the "team". Some of you like the business of boxing more than the fn sport. Wack as hell

Comment

So Michael Konz sets up the matchups for Manny too? since he like Haymon is an advisor

Comment

Promoters do the match making
                So why do fighters constantly say "whoever al haymon puts in front of me, ill fight"

Comment

Let me ask you guys something. Do you think Mosley,Trinidad,Vargas,de la hoya all fight each other in this era. You think Duran,Leonard,hagler,hearns fight each other in this era. Not a fn chance

Comment

So Michael Konz sets up the matchups for Manny too? since he like Haymon is an advisor
                    So why does Richard always say he is gonna sit down with al and figure out these fighters next move?

Comment

Al may not build stars, but he sure has a knack for getting them star level money. I am sure the guys who have flocked to him are not complaining. How he does it I am not really sure, especially as he can no longer get networks bidding against each other.

I mean if Showtime suddenly decided to tighten their belt, it could definitely cause issues.

Comment

Working...
                      X