Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Froch, Prizefighter, Rees-Abril, Anderson, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn on Froch, Prizefighter, Rees-Abril, Anderson, More

The always affable Eddie Hearn recently spoke with BoxingScene about the next few months for Matchroom Boxing. Title fights, a remarkable looking Prizefighter and the futures of Carl Froch, Darren Barker and Kenny Anderson were just some of the items discussed. As the conversation went on it was easy to understand the Londoner’s bubbling enthusiasm ahead of what should be a memorable period for his outfit.

[Click Here To Read More]

Abril only have two SD losses that can go either way and one robbed against Blah Blah Rios. I see this one easy for Abril because of the styles. War Abril

Comment

abril is in trouble,if he thinks this is an easy fight then he needs to give himself a slap rees will be all over him people forget how good a boxer fighter rees is hes an little animal who can box i would have loved to see rees fight rios but abril will do

Comment

Originally posted by Samsrealtor View Post
        Abril only have two SD losses that can go either way and one robbed against Blah Blah Rios. I see this one easy for Abril because of the styles. War Abril
        I agree with u..and i dont think that this guy is in the same level of Prescot, lundy, or Rios

Comment

Working...
        X