Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Comrades, why is USA trying to interfere with Russia and Ukraine?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
    Cause they can, No Nation in the world has the balls to stand up against the U.S.
    Vietnam?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Vietnam?

They now have Burger King and McDonalds too.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        They now have Burger King and McDonalds too.
        Touché.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
          Cause they can, No Nation in the world has the balls to stand up against the U.S.
          I think that you need to educate yourself better.

There are many countries in the world currently standing up to the US now.

The US is only imposing trade sanctions on Russia because the US doesnt want to engage in a military battle with Russia.

The Russians are currently standing up against the US and western europe, they are doing as they please.

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
            I think that you need to educate yourself better.

There are many countries in the world currently standing up to the US now.

The US is only imposing trade sanctions on Russia because the US doesnt want to engage in a military battle with Russia.

The Russians are currently standing up against the US and western europe, they are doing as they please.
            No they aren't. If they were doing as they pleased then they would already have Ukraine. This recent land grab is for two reasons:

Firstly the US is war weary so Russia is pressing the advantage while they can.

Secondly and more importantly Vladimir Putin is on the verge of being turfed from office and is in need of diversions. First is the anti-gay nonsense and second is a small war with a former territory.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              No they aren't. If they were doing as they pleased then they would already have Ukraine. This recent land grab is for two reasons:

Firstly the US is war weary so Russia is pressing the advantage while they can.

Secondly and more importantly Vladimir Putin is on the verge of being turfed from office and is in need of diversions. First is the anti-gay nonsense and second is a small war with a former territory.
              imo they are.

They obviously cant just take it with their army, they are smarter then that.

Russia has sent in plain clothed soldiers to take it over so Putin can say "I did nothing".

If it was just straight up Russian troops it would look really bad and it would hurt Russia's international realationships for ages to come.

Do you think that Russians dont like the anti-gay law, Im pretty sure most people support it since the majority of people arent gay and think that its wrong.

Dont believe the western media too much (they always push the west's agenda) and what minority groups are saying in Russia.

Comment

imo they are.

Russia has sent in plain clothed soldiers to take it over so Putin can say "I did nothing".

If it was just straight up Russian troops it would look really bad and it would hurt Russia's international realationships for ages to come.
                So they aren't doing what they want. If they have to be covert because their actions are nefarious then they are tempering their actions.

Do you think that Russians dont like the anti-gay law, Im pretty sure most people support it since the majority of people arent gay and think that its wrong.
                I think that a substantial number of Russians are delighted with the idiotic law. That's the reason unpopular leaders introduce irrelevant and persecutory laws. Fact is that life in Russia is some serious bullshit. All of the promise of Glasnost and the fall of the Iron Curtain and they are just as poor as they were under communism with the exception of a few well connected billionaire gangsters. There was a groundswell of discontent brewing in Russia and Putin could only do his Now I'm Prime Minister Now I'm President Now I'm Prime Minister Now I'm President dance with Medvedev so many times before he got his ass kicked out of office. So he says "Look over there! Gays!" and "Look over here! Russian ex-pats in Ukraine!" to attract attention away to his atrocious style of leadership by shirtless horse riding.

Dont believe the western media too much (they always push the west's agenda) and what minority groups are saying in Russia.[/QUOTE]

Comment

imo they are.

So they aren't doing what they want. If they have to be covert because their actions are nefarious then they are tempering their actions.

I think that a substantial number of Russians are delighted with the idiotic law. That's the reason unpopular leaders introduce irrelevant and persecutory laws. An unpopular leader banning vodka is not going to find that everyone suddenly loves him. Fact is that life in Russia is some serious bullshit. All of the promise of Glasnost and the fall of the Iron Curtain and they are just as poor as they were under communism with the exception of a few well connected billionaire gangsters. There was a groundswell of discontent brewing in Russia and Putin could only do his Now I'm Prime Minister Now I'm President Now I'm Prime Minister Now I'm President dance with Medvedev so many times before he got his ass kicked out of office. So he says "Look over there! Gays!" and "Look over here! Russian ex-pats in Ukraine!" to attract attention away to his atrocious style of leadership by shirtless horse riding.

Dont believe the western media too much (they always push the west's agenda) and what minority groups are saying in Russia.
                  Do try not to be a ****.

Comment

In answer to the OP by the way the reason the US is involved is because it is a member of NATO which has a close association with the EU and Ukraine has close association with both of those.

Comment

But at the end of the day they will get what they want which is against what all the other western nations are asking for.

I think that a substantial number of Russians are delighted with the idiotic law. That's the reason unpopular leaders introduce irrelevant and persecutory laws. An unpopular leader banning vodka is not going to find that everyone suddenly loves him. Fact is that life in Russia is some serious bullshit. All of the promise of Glasnost and the fall of the Iron Curtain and they are just as poor as they were under communism with the exception of a few well connected billionaire gangsters. There was a groundswell of discontent brewing in Russia and Putin could only do his Now I'm Prime Minister Now I'm President Now I'm Prime Minister Now I'm President dance with Medvedev so many times before he got his ass kicked out of office. So he says "Look over there! Gays!" and "Look over here! Russian ex-pats in Ukraine!" to attract attention away to his atrocious style of leadership by shirtless horse riding.
                      They are still as poor as they were? Go check Russia's gdp in correlation with when Putin took over as leader, you might be suprised.

That is one of the reasons as to why he has remained popular for so long.

Putin has actually done some good things for Russia believe it or not.

Do try not to be a ****.
                      I try not to be but far too often us westerners base our opinions on the bs that our media feeds us.

Comment

Working...
                      X