No announcement yet.

Who's to blame if Floyd/Khan happens?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's to blame if Floyd/Khan happens?

I don't understand why some people are putting the blame on Khan? The only person here that should be blamed is Mayweather. The guy clearly want's an easy KO and Khan is the best option.

Of course Khan is going to take the fight with Mayweather if offered. Who turns down a big payday like that? Khan shouldn't be to blame. 99% of the Fighters would take the fight if offered. Mayweather should know better than to cherry pick cracked chin Khan to fool the public and would be solely responsible for this fiasco of a fight.

Sickening.
    Floyd
    100.00%
    Khan
    0.00%

Why wouldn't GBP be an option? British delusion should be on there too

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      Why wouldn't GBP be an option? British delusion should be on there too
      Doesn't Floyd pick his own opponents because he's his own boss?

Comment

Floyd/GBP/Haymon

Comment

I can't see this selling well in the US. Amir isnt even a bigger draw than Guerrero there. The addition of UK money is what makes it viable i guess.

Comment

I dont blame either. Not that many options out there currently for Mayweather.

Comment

Lack of quality options and the fact he will get paid a lot regardless so he would rather fight than take a break while a better possible opponent emerges..

It certainly isn't an important fight or a very meaningful fight, so you blame him for doing his job when there is no one really pressing for him to fight~

It is what it is~

Comment

Schaefer has been salivating over this fight ever since I can remember. Remember, Haymon was already in contact with Khan for Floyd a day before Khan's fight with Garcia. Years later, Schaefer is still in it and able to convince the Showtime boss that it's going to be a massive hit in the UK. Of course, the Mayweather family would welcome this fight.

Question again is how would these clowns promote Khan as this terrifying monster that could finally put an end to Floyd's zero? Also remember, the only reason why casuals pay in droves in Mayweather's fights is to see him lose. I don't think a 140 guy would convince them.

Comment

Who's to blame if heroin gets cut with brick dust and the dealer stills sells all of his product?

The ADDICT, 'cause they're gonna cook that **** up no matter what.

I lost all sympathy with us boxing fans after we lapped up Haye Vs Harrison on these shores.

We bring it on ourselves.

Comment

i think its a decent fight, Khan has great speed n combos

its just that his chin will make it an easy night for Floyd

Comment

Working...
                    X