No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Sergio Martinez on Pacquiao-Bradley, Cotto, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    That would be a very good match up a very even fight.
    Are you CRAZY???? Shane Mosley easily gets KO'd by Martinez. It will be worse than the Pac fight and Mayweather fight.

Comment

?????

King Camote, Are you serious ?

Comment

So, wait... they claim he is also a WW? Then he wouldn't have any problems fighting Pacquiao at 147 then.. right??

Make it happen..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          I agree with TEAM MARTINEZ...Pacquiao gets no props for beating Timothy Bradley.
          I wish people stay consistent with their BS. Lets give Floyd props for Ortiz, Martinez for Barker of all people, but none to Pac for Bradley.

What great fans we got here.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
            I agree a 100% boxing and its fans have become B!tches. What if Martinez would have lost? Would they say Martinez was overrated after his last performances? It's obvious Darren Barker came to fight and not just get KO'd. Atleast dude didn't run like Mosley. Just because a guy is a no name opponent that makes him weak? Look at all these divas in the sport. No one is even giving Barker any props for making it hard for Sergio Martinez and no one is giving Martinez credit for cracking Barker's defense and getting the TKO. Sergio nose was broken and he still pulled it off. Just because there are so many ready made fights being organized don't mean that everyone of them have to be easy. I blame this on Bob Arum who makes his stars shine in fights against over matched opponents so they can look good. Boxing used to be about challenges and competition. No name fighters made a name for themselves on the regular. Why is it so hard to believe that Barker held his own? Ridiculous.
            I gave Barker all the props he needed in the RBR thread. He was fundamentally sound in some areas, but not consistent. No double jabbing using the reach advantage, no hooking off the jab, didn't cut the ring off well. Those thing would have possibly had him position to steal a decision. Truthfully, I can't give him too much props because it's not like he deserves a rematch, and also got stretched.

He's a decent fighter though, and I would watch him again. So that's all that should matter.

Comment

I am a Pac Fan but I don't want to see Pac waste time with Bradley.

Pac doesn't need to fight Martinez, the BIGGER JR needs to fight Martinez.

Jr. needs to prove something here , that he isn't afraid of a

RISK !!!!!

There are TWO Risks out there for JR :

1. Pac is first,,,if JR don't fight him his LEGACY IS SHI#

2. Martinez is second , Jr. may need to fight him first cause Martinez is OLD and maybe losing a step so the two losers of steps , JR, and Martinez need to get it on, if Jr don't fight Martinez and Pac then Jr WILL:

GO DOWN IN LEGACY AS THE

DUC K

of ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIME !!!!!!!!!!
              Last edited by twosweethooks; 10-04-2011, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                I think if Shane could have when he did. He would have put Floyd out but Floyd hung on for dear life and got back into the fight. Pac fight to me looked fixed. Shane ran and didn't try to fight back AT ALL. Clottey looked fixed too. shane Mosley has never looked good at 154 or won against any fighter. With exception to Vargas.
                you can't see it can you? Since ODH you have spoken rather ill about da Pacman, in anything he does or is doing.. Fixed fight !!??

I would have thought more from you mang.

Stupid boyz on here , yeah but not from you.

Pac was KILLIN MOSLEY,,,it was no fixed fight

You were right in another post , Mosley ran, especially in the Pac fight for survivals sake to keep from dying in the ring,,,hmmmmmm that brings up many memories of another who has run in most of his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
                  So, wait... they claim he is also a WW? Then he wouldn't have any problems fighting Pacquiao at 147 then.. right??

Make it happen..
                  yep, that was the stupidest thing for martinez's manager to say... if martinez is naturally a WW, then I guess martinez can fight gayweather and pac at 147 lbs then...

Comment

IF Martinez can fight easily at 154,,,wonderful !!!!!

He can whup Canleo sp

He can fight Vanes

He can fight EL PERRO

HE can fight the winner of Cotto and Margo

HE can still fight MARGO for revenge

HE can fight JR, if he just had the balls to take a

RISK !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

if pac-bradley is a bob arum fight, then martinez-barker is a dibella fight...the **** is lewkowicz talking about? nobody demanded martinez to fight barker except dibella so that's completely his fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X