No announcement yet.

Strategies for Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strategies for Pac

What do you think the best strategy for pac is?
    Box his ears off, use lateral movement,in and out with combinations
    71.43%
    Slug it out with Oscar, and go for the KO right away
    7.14%
    Throw nothing but left hands and Oscar's kidneys
    14.29%
    Give oscar some head in the corner in between rounds,to make him lose his legs
    7.14%

what he should do: go in and out. never trade. punch in 1-2 punch combos. grab oscar and clinch whenever he's on the ropes. don't even bother to try to hurt oscar. oscar has a great beard. jump in 1-2 and jump back out.

what he probably will do: he'll try to go at oscar and get knocked out.

Comment

He should go in and out with the combos, that's his best chance of winning. If he stands and trades it could be a short night :/

Comment

He needs to use his feet a lot, punch and move, he doesn't need to put a lot of power behind his shots, he needs to use speed all night.

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoyFloyd7 View Post
          What do you think the best strategy for pac is?
          basic stuff... move his head and feet to avoid the jab and keep his guard up to block the left hook.

roach thinks that pacquiao will be able to get off first but it won't matter cause dlh can take Pac's punches and hits alot harder than pacquiao.

remember the hook jmm landed to pac in the 2nd round of their rematch??? If DLH lands that shot it's a 2nd round KO for DLH.

Pac might not be the same after this fight.

Comment

Oscar hates it to the body, thats why he wears his protector up to his ears. Since Pacs head comes up to the bottom of Oscars chest, serious work could be done there.

Comment

I don't really know where this stuff about DLH not liking body shots come from, he wears out if you hit him consistently to the body like any other fighter but apart from that he's never been hurt to the body to my recollection apart from the Hopkins fight and he has gotten hit by some very good body punchers.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                I don't really know where this stuff about DLH not liking body shots come from, he wears out if you hit him consistently to the body like any other fighter but apart from that he's never been hurt to the body to my recollection apart from the Hopkins fight and he has gotten hit by some very good body punchers.
                gets koed one time from a body shot and he doesn't like it to the body......

just like how cotto is soft after 1 loss.

roy jones has a glass chin after getting koed.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  gets koed one time from a body shot and he doesn't like it to the body......

just like how cotto is soft after 1 loss.

roy jones has a glass chin after getting koed.
                  Exactly. Just doesn't make sense.

Comment

He needs to box. But in all honesty I do not think he has the discipline to do it all night. It's not his style. Once Oscar lands Pacquiao will feel the need to fire back and he will be punished by the better boxer.

Comment

Working...
                    X