Here it is, folks... the "LOUNGE BULL**** OF THE WEEK" thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovely work right here:

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
    A good amount, actually. Never had an issue getting a girl to sleep with me. To the point I can't be polite or it's "flirting". On the flip side no one thinks I'm husband material and that I'm a player and just look like a good f uck. It is what it is. It can be discouraging.

Comment

• Some of these guys are my boys, but a thread on the worst pain you've ever experienced was bound to produce some quality material:

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Was playing with one of those mosquito bowl candles and poured in lighter fluid into the hot wax. Nothing happened immediately but after a few hours the candle exploded into a huge fireball that reached the ceiling. I was in a small wooden cabin so i was afraid i was gonna burn the house down so i picked up the bowl and tried to walk it outside but tripped and slipped the hot wax/lighter fluid on my hands and arms and set them ablaze. I started waving my arms to put them out but the wax was stuck to my arms and had to run to the shower to put them out. In all my hands were on fire for about 10-15 secs, which seemed like an eternity. My arms swelled up 2X the normal size with massive blisters and i had 3rd degree burns

Also burned off my eye brows, half my hair and part of the house lol

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Ripped off cartilage/muscle of my ribs, they weren't cracked but felt like it was, every breath hurt.. I was in the middle of basic training in the army, so I was afraid to go to the doctor because I didn't want to be seen as faking it. But after 3 days the other guys in my platoon convinced me to go see the doc,, I was out for a day, and they gave me some pain meds, and went on about my business..

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        Some of these guys are my boys, but a thread on the worst pain you've ever experienced was bound to produce some quality material:
        Mine is a true story,, hand to god, no bull****.. All they did was give me some mild pain meds and sent me back..it was about the worst 10 days of my life physically

Comment

• Some stirling work here:

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          Whats your fantasy?

I've been pretty much a total man whore lol so I've pretty much done it all already. I pretty much banged every type of chick out there: white, black, asian, latina, persian, indian, and so on. had a weak 3 way(those are totally overrated by the way 2 chicks at the same time seems like a good idea on paper but its twice the annoying things you cant stand about chicks at the same time lol)

Had sex in public, clubs, cars, disneyland, malls, house parties.

I think the only thing I always wanted to do was sex on the beach but a clean tropical one not like a dirty one here in LA lol and maybe sex in the ocean with the waves.

I dated this freaky chick when I was 19 who was down to F in the ocean she said the waves rock you in the motion to F. I thought that must be cool, but i had to cut her off cuz she was bit psycho lol. never got around to doing that ocean wave sex ever.

You guys got any good ones? That you crossed off your list or always wanted to do?

Comment

Some stirling work here:
            i knew it

Comment

• It's always a pleasure to reintroduce a former contestant, and here's one of the two posters who started off this entire thread:

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              People my experience in Cancun was horrendous, literally horrendous... I went with 5 friends, our room was broken into by a staff member of the hotel and $1900 was stolen. When I confronted the hotel manager, the police where brought in.. They searched our room and found a bag of "heroin," which they clearly planted.
              Police said they would arrest us for possession of the drug unless we paid them off, we had to give them $1100.

After two days in Cancun we where $3000 down
              ... at the end of the week he'd been arse raped by 10,000 Mexicans and had to take out a second mortgage to pay off the corrupt police. The FBI wanted him, and he also had to fend off an alien space invasion.

Ladies and gents, if you're a novice bullshitter, watch and learn... THIS is a professional

Comment

• Comment

• Actually, it was King Meat who was one of the first two contestants.... I'm sure PrettyBoy32 isn't a bull**** virgin though, surely?

Comment

• Comment

Some stirling work here:

Comment

Working...
                      X