No announcement yet.

Can you find me 1 pic of cotto,canelo,guerrero,ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poker face View Post
    what? the money's getting made on both sides. pac and arum get their cut. floyd and gbp get their own cut.

i don't think you floyd fans even remotely understand the situation at hand. if you're pac, you don't go in with no leverage at all, and get hog tied by gbp and floyd. that's as dumb as you possibly can get. manny stands to make much more if he's with tr and arum, than if he went in there as a gbp/tmt fighter.

floyd fans are coming a completely floyd centric view on this. you dont negotiate with your chief rival and sign to their side. youd be begging to bent over backwards, and regret doing it.
    he's not going in as a GBP or TMT fighter. He's going there as an Independant. Him signing is part of the deal, its not before the deal. Pac isnt dumb. Its all together. Its not like he signs and then they try to make the fight. No, the signing is part of making it. They will make a deal that is good for both sides and they will also make a deal that is assured to give Pac more money than he would receive with Arum or else why would Pac do it

Comment

TMT didnt come into fruition until Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        he's not going in as a GBP or TMT fighter. He's going there as an Independant. Him signing is part of the deal, its not before the deal. Pac isnt dumb. Its all together. Its not like he signs and then they try to make the fight. No, the signing is part of making it. They will make a deal that is good for both sides and they will also make a deal that is assured to give Pac more money than he would receive with Arum or else why would Pac do it
        you're stating random things that aren't even true. you just want it to sound good for manny. stop being naive to the game. pac is not making more money without arum than with arum. it was floyds demands that have him pondering leaving.

why would manny do it? i dont know. maybe because floyd DEMANDED he leave arum or else the fight doesnt get made. mind you this demand was only recently. makes you wonder if hes keen on making this fight happen at all? i wouldnt trust him if i was manny.

Comment

Originally posted by poker face View Post
          you're stating random things that aren't even true. you just want it to sound good for manny. stop being naive to the game. pac is not making more money without arum than with arum. it was floyds demands that have him pondering leaving.

why would manny do it? i dont know. maybe because floyd DEMANDED he leave arum or else the fight doesnt get made. mind you this demand was only recently. makes you wonder if hes keen on making this fight happen at all? i wouldnt trust him if i was manny.
          I am not naive. Ive been around boxing my whole life and have been offered to go in with people on promotional companies. You are being naive. You really think Pac is that pressed to make a fight with Floyd that he would consider leaving TR if business was going so great? Its not. He knows he is missing some money and he's in tax debt. He wouldnt go this far unless everything is on point.

Also, business is business. These guys have been around long enough. You think they dont know the numbers. You think Haymon, GBP, & TMT cant figure out what Pac is making and what he's suppose to. Also, Floyd use to be with Arum himself so he knows what he was missing. You are missing the main point. Its not if Pac can make more money with them then he can with Arum. Its whether he can see more.

The problem is he's not seeing all his money. He's in these mega fights with millions and millions but he's not seeing all of it. Thats what you are missing. Its not that Arum isnt making it for him. He's just not giving Pac what he's suppose to get and thats why Pac would be better somewhere else

Comment

wow bro amazing insightful thread it was totally necessary

Comment

floyd has always said he will give a fighter there BEST payday !
              its when fighters demand how much they want is the problem .
              whoever floyd fights they will double there best pay but then these guys want three and four times there best payday ???
              they need to realise who is the bigger ppv star .

Comment

well fk me ... Props on the 5 star thread OP. It's given me more mental clarity and brought my consciousness to a higher level. Thank you kindly. I feel like I've discovered the cure for cancer or something just by browsing through your insightful posts.

Comment

They will be under the same goggle search with Mosley,Marquez and Bradley with Top Rank hats.

Comment

Op I have your pics... but I don't do business with Up and comers.
                    However, we might be able to negotiate in the near future.

Comment

Working...
                    X