Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Brilliant In Shutout Of Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Still Burner
    120-108 Manny.

This fight was all smoke and mirrors. Casuals will eat this up but the hardcore fans know the truth. Rios was tailored made and most of all.

PAC STILL WASNT CHIN CHECKED.
    you're one if the biggest supporters of hit without getting hit. Manny dominated Rios with that style and it bothers you.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• looks like pacman is helping rios survive the 12rds...manny can go for a ko but too careful this time...

it was like a remake of pacquiao-margarito fight...

i have it 120-108...

Comment

• Once again all the floydiots and their floydiot alts were all butt hurt.

Comment

• good win for pacquiao and boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
            I agree he moved a whole lot more because he knew this Rios kid was strong, I would like to see Rios fight a guy like Danny Garcia I believe he has a good chance to put a hurting on him.
            Danny Garcia would beat the crap out of Rios. Pacquiao look good as expected in this fight but in the ring against anyone with movement and different looks and he has problems. That has always been the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
              You sick. Ortiz is a better athlete in every way than Rios, and has less defensive vulnerabilities. Guerrero has better techniques and faster hands
              But there's a chance that Rios heart and chin would out last Ortiz. Not so sure about Rios beating Guerrero. I would not bet on him in that fight.

Comment

• Pac is done, he looked average against Rios today. Hes getting old and slow, and his punching power has diminished....

He should retire or finish his career off with one last fight against mayweather, which probably wouldnt go down to well if he doesn't improve.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacquiaotard86 View Post
                  Pac is done, he looked average against Rios today. Hes getting old and slow, and his punching power has diminished....

He should retire or finish his career off with one last fight against mayweather, which probably wouldnt go down to well if he doesn't improve.
                  dream on

Comment

• So Much butthurt in this thread.... The man is coming off a devastating KO loss. Wow. I couldn't make it past the first page... I'm outta here!

Comment

• Originally posted by straightleft View Post
                      Once again all the floydiots and their floydiot alts were all butt hurt.
                      Why would anyone who is a fan of Floyd be butt hurt? Manny did what he was supposed to do. A win against Rios don't show what a fight against Mayweather would be like. Manny has problems with boxers with movement and technical adjustments. Manny speed is his biggest attribute. Take that away and he's beatable. Not to mention dude is a sucker for a counter puncher.

Comment

Working...
                      X