Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real Short Clip Of Me Shadow Boxing...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Short Clip Of Me Shadow Boxing...

Ok here's a clip of me shadow boxing. Its really really poor quality, but gets better as it goes on, the reason being that it is from my phone... piece of ****.

Anyways... I dont want any discussions on it, because I already know that it is elite.

Me Shadow Boxing

Oh yeah and the reason it was too short was because my 3gp converter wasnt converting the whole ****ing file, only like 40 seconds or something, so I just had to put up with that.

Peace.

u got alright hands but aint quicker then me though

Comment

Originally posted by mystyal2k5
      u got alright hands but aint quicker then me though
      Yes they are.

Nah my shadow boxing is generally skill based, not power/speed, so although there were instances of me throwing quickly, I generally work on the placement of the feet, making sure my hand is up when I throw with the other hand etc etc.

I find that in sparring I barely ever get twisted into a position where I am off balance because that is what I work on in my shadow boxing. Putting myself in awkward places to throw shots from and maintaining the balance.

Comment

Looks good, not bad, you got something there.

Comment

Originally posted by Holmes
          Looks good, not bad, you got something there.
          Thank you sir.

Comment

Originally posted by EXIGE
            Yes they are.

Nah my shadow boxing is generally skill based, not power/speed, so although there were instances of me throwing quickly, I generally work on the placement of the feet, making sure my hand is up when I throw with the other hand etc etc.

I find that in sparring I barely ever get twisted into a position where I am off balance because that is what I work on in my shadow boxing. Putting myself in awkward places to throw shots from and maintaining the balance.
            bloody hell. how old are you!!! how much do you weigh!!! skin and bones is what i see!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2tough
              bloody hell. how old are you!!! how much do you weigh!!! skin and bones is what i see!!!!
              17, and 64kg so dont give me that ****...

All I see in you is an insecure ***** that dont know **** about boxing nor ever boxed... Skin and bones my ass...

Comment

i can catch him when he slips...and im more power than skill based

and...he took that with his phone cos he doesnt wanna show you his face after i knocked it all about (joking)

Comment

Originally posted by boxstarr
                  i can catch him when he slips...and im more power than skill based

and...he took that with his phone cos he doesnt wanna show you his face after i knocked it all about (joking)
                  You can catch me when I slip? That would be why I slipped almost all of your jabs on Friday... haha.

I have shown my face on here loads...

Comment

pretty elite.....wher u from in uk?

u hav gud form and excellent technique...after one arm is throwen forward u no wot comesnext..thats wots rong with most ppl..they throw not knowing wot 2 throw next

u got a nice jab n left hook...thats wot am working on 2 better my self

gud stuff

Comment

Working...
                    X