Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aren't everyone sick and tired of Floyd fighting Slow Plodders now??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    What we are tired of are you and the other 2 Khan fans making the same ****ing threads over and over

This

Comment

What we are tired of are you and the other 2 Khan fans making the same ****ing threads over and over
      Lmfao.......

Comment

Mayweather is a cherrypicker its way too obvious. Watch him duck khan once again.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          It's going to change when you stop buying fights you don't want to see. But you can't because deep down inside you enjoy it.
          I get what you're saying, but I think people pay for Floyd fights (a large amount) because the novelty of him possibly losing, and how it would play out/look. Will he get outboxed, will he he KO'd, will he get DQ'd, everyone is curious from that point of view.

As far as buying his fights because they're particularly entertaining....I don't know those people, personally. I've only ever met one, in my lifetime, and I'm not even convinced he was entertained, he just likes Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
            No he only fights slow plodders are Ortiz,Gurrero P4P fighters? lmao.

and why doesn't he fight Manny?
            His footwork is to fast he presents angles which make it hard to counter off the shoulder roll cause all you can throw is a right hand or right uppercut Manny being a Lefty with move meant to his right means no counter

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
              Mayweather is a cherrypicker its way too obvious. Watch him duck khan once again.
              Yep he should have fought Julio Diaz,Carlos Molina and Collazo

Comment

There's only like 5 true khan fans on here but damn you guys do the trolling of 100 men.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  There's only like 5 true khan fans on here but damn you guys do the trolling of 100 men.

says the most pathetic poster on NSB.

Comment

How can Khan fans criticize Floyds opponents and keep a straight face?

Comment

How can Khan fans criticize Floyds opponents and keep a straight face?

We are not criticizing Floyd's opponents, we know that he fights credible guys coming off good wins, but thats the truth he hasn't fought a fast fighter in over a decade.

Comment

Working...
                      X