Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didn't Victor Ortiz react to the right hand coming his way from Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm guessing it's because Ortiz is just genuinely that stupid.

Comment

cause he was waiting for cortez to penalize or disqualify floyd for hitting before the action was resumed

Comment

Was he gambling that by taking the punch and then hoping to get Floyd DQ'd?

Comment

man didnt want to fight anymore..he was taking a beating,missing,getting frustrated and just like most predicted.......he quit..he couldve gotten up..but didnt want to..the man is mentally ******ed,anyone can listen to him talk and tell he's fake as hell and a moron..he got his money and he's happy

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
            cause he was waiting for cortez to penalize or disqualify floyd for hitting before the action was resumed
            action had already resumed tho....Cortz said"lets go" and motioned them in......Ortiz is just a dumbass

Comment

Because he is just that stupid and he was looking for a way out, straight up!

Comment

Originally posted by fitefanSHO View Post
                He just stood there and took it.

The first punch, the left...OK, maybe he didn't see that coming but the right that followed it? He made no effort to avoid it, or get his gloves up, or move his head. Nothing.

Why?

Just prior I mean one split second before that first shot he heard Cortez say Bell, So I assume he was expecting Joe to do his ****ing job. when a fighter hears a ref say bell usally they assume the bell had rung.

Comment

Originally posted by fitefanSHO View Post
                  He just stood there and took it.

The first punch, the left...OK, maybe he didn't see that coming but the right that followed it? He made no effort to avoid it, or get his gloves up, or move his head. Nothing.

Why?
                  He looked at the ref to do something about what he thought was an infraction.

OR

It was staged.

So, for all the Protect Yourself At All Times crowd, was Abner in the right for fighting the way he fought Agbeko? Ref didnt do anything about his fouls so that makes them fair punches.

Or is it only fair when the guy you want to win is doing the fouling?

Comment

its like when you are beating someones ass on the streets..and they all the sudden say"hold up man,hold up..im str8" and wanna talk..but you like **** dat im fighting.same thing

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                      he was taking a beating,missing,
                      Wow!~ I mean I really didnt think people could be this ****ing stupid.... the myth that he was missing has already been exposed, you just choose to live in denial.
                      and the myth that he was taking a beating, well thats your story, and you know the only people who actually beleive that **** is the *****sapiens...

Comment

Working...
                      X