No announcement yet.

Boycott the Mayweathers now!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boycott the Mayweathers now!!!!!!!!

The Mayweathers are a disgrace to everything that is good and decent in the world... These sociopathic animals should all be locked up in jail cells away from humans and not be allowed to profit from their criminal behaviours... Anyone that buys any of Mayweathers fights should be ashamed of themselves.....

Mayweather Jr. is a tax cheat and shoots people in roller rings... Automatic assault weapons were found in his car and other properties... This criminal has evaded prosecution through bribery and corruption of local officials... Mayweather Jr. has not only a vile and dispicable personality but his illegal and criminal tendencies is a threat to every law abiding citizen in his vacinity...

Mayweather Sr. is a known and convicted drug trafficer and user... He has sold drugs to men, pregnant women, and children... He is a carreer criminal which spans more than 30 years... He has robbed, assaulted, sold drugs, and many other felonious offenses... He is a living testamony to the ineffective revolving door policy of the American criminal justice system... Further investigation of his criminal drug activity is warranted...

Roger Mayweather is a convicted violent felon whose targets usually include defenses women... He preys on unsuspecting women and due to fits of violent rage proceeds to viciously beat, bite, and pumel them until his unholy appetite is satisfied... This animal is gruesome in his tactics and will never stop mutilating and beating women... He needs to be stopped and prosecuted, jailed, and never see the light of day...

The Mayweathers belong in custody and in the confines of bars and 1 foot thick cement walls.... Forget boxing, this is much bigger than that, the Mayweathers should not get one dime from their criminal, violent, and dispicable behavior... Many people have suffered through their acts and they will be brought to justice...

green K sent!

I really really hope that blown up featherweight JMM beat him so that we wont see no more MAYWEATHERS

Comment

I love the Mayweathers . A charismatic bunch.

Comment

I am not buying the ppv because i dont want my money to go to mayweather IRS debt

Comment

Stop whining...

Comment

The only time I will buy a Mayweather fight is if his opponent is Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by nycbgdogg View Post
              The Mayweathers are a disgrace to everything that is good and decent in the world... These sociopathic animals should all be locked up in jail cells away from humans and not be allowed to profit from their criminal behaviours... Anyone that buys any of Mayweathers fights should be ashamed of themselves.....

Mayweather Jr. is a tax cheat and shoots people in roller rings... Automatic assault weapons were found in his car and other properties... This criminal has evaded prosecution through bribery and corruption of local officials... Mayweather Jr. has not only a vile and dispicable personality but his illegal and criminal tendencies is a threat to every law abiding citizen in his vacinity...

Mayweather Sr. is a known and convicted drug trafficer and user... He has sold drugs to men, pregnant women, and children... He is a carreer criminal which spans more than 30 years... He has robbed, assaulted, sold drugs, and many other felonious offenses... He is a living testamony to the ineffective revolving door policy of the American criminal justice system... Further investigation of his criminal drug activity is warranted...

Roger Mayweather is a convicted violent felon whose targets usually include defenses women... He preys on unsuspecting women and due to fits of violent rage proceeds to viciously beat, bite, and pumel them until his unholy appetite is satisfied... This animal is gruesome in his tactics and will never stop mutilating and beating women... He needs to be stopped and prosecuted, jailed, and never see the light of day...

The Mayweathers belong in custody and in the confines of bars and 1 foot thick cement walls.... Forget boxing, this is much bigger than that, the Mayweathers should not get one dime from their criminal, violent, and dispicable behavior... Many people have suffered through their acts and they will be brought to justice...
              you should see the stuff that other fighters do outside of the ring. even your favorite fighter.
              Last edited by Equinox; 09-16-2009, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
                I love the Mayweathers . A charismatic bunch.
                dont confuse stupid fake personalities, lame poems, & all around jerkoff douchebaggery with charisma.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X