No announcement yet.

10K MMA offer to Charlie Zelenoff through MTV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tuff Customer View Post
    First off, bazooka seems to have dedicated his life to Charlie Maybe you should donate to a homeless shelter or do something more useful. Henry, stop trying to act black and hard....you are neither and you talk more **** than anything. Stop trying to be a keyboard warrior and go do something useful since you will never step into the ring anyway.

Unlike you two assclowns, charlie has stepped into a ring, so he is entitled to talk "some" ****. You two however have not earned anything.
    exacttttly

Comment

I wonder who was put up to say that one, hmm? I bet it was Timmeh, or some other **** gobbler on Stacy's favorites list. In either case, wrong on all accounts. I'd fight any man involved in the TPS, if there was an official contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuff Customer View Post
        First off, bazooka seems to have dedicated his life to Charlie Maybe you should donate to a homeless shelter or do something more useful. Henry, stop trying to act black and hard....you are neither and you talk more **** than anything. Stop trying to be a keyboard warrior and go do something useful since you will never step into the ring anyway.

Unlike you two assclowns, charlie has stepped into a ring, so he is entitled to talk "some" ****. You two however have not earned anything.
        Dude shut the **** up, you have no idea how many times your boy Charlie has side stepped me, he knows whats in store if he ever comes to see me, which is why he calls the cops when we come looking for him

His promoter made it clear to his trainer that if I ever come to the gym to call the cops, they know better.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
          Dude shut the **** up, you have no idea how many times your boy Charlie has side stepped me, he knows whats in store if he ever comes to see me, which is why he calls the cops when we come looking for him

His promoter made it clear to his trainer that if I ever come to the gym to call the cops, they know better.
          just throw away comments ,same old you.

you still didnt confirm what you said , charlie being a bully .

you post and post but dont have no facts , but yet you try and ignore my questions .

you ignore then try and retort suggesting you know better.

......stop stalking and enter the real world , you have no facts ,your basis you like to post upon is worthless .

your as sad **** , kill yourself man ,hang yourself with your moms unwashed pantihose

Comment

Working...
          X