• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paulie is not offically a bum

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...940830,00.html

This is what the rick-meister does to people

Title was a typo btw, should have been NOW
    Last edited by T.M.C; 02-18-2009, 05:58 PM.

Originally posted by T.M.C View Post
    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...940830,00.html

This is what the rick-meister does to people
    Paul never has been close to a bum.

And this isn't news, really. He's been disillusioned for a long time about the business of boxing. And who'd blame him?

Glad he's fighting on, though. I just hope, whatever his motive, that he comes back sharp and at something like his full capacity (physical, mental). God bless him.

Comment

Originally posted by Man In Black View Post
      Paul never has been close to a bum.

And this isn't news, really. He's been disillusioned for a long time about the business of boxing. And who'd blame him?

Glad he's fighting on, though. I just hope, whatever his motive, that he comes back sharp and at something like his full capacity (physical, mental). God bless him.
      God bless him!?

His only motivation is money

Comment

He is sure to get his ass whooped now... boxing is a sport that consists of heart and having to give your ALL....

If he only wants money than he is not in it all the way.... That in a dangerous sport like boxing will get you hurt....

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
          He is sure to get his ass whooped now... boxing is a sport that consists of heart and having to give your ALL....

If he only wants money than he is not in it all the way.... That in a dangerous sport like boxing will get you hurt....
          This is my fear, and what I meant by my last sentence in the previous post...I don't want to see a lack of desire get him beat up badly.

But I think his love of the sport is still there...it's disillusionment talking...a little more soul-searching and he'll be okay. Hopefully.

Incidentally...what's with the recent influx of agenda-sporting, loudmouth signups who don't even wait to settle in before unloading reams of obnoxious posts?

Comment

Originally posted by Man In Black View Post
            This is my fear, and what I meant by my last sentence in the previous post...I don't want to see a lack of desire get him beat up badly.

But I think his love of the sport is still there...it's disillusionment talking...a little more soul-searching and he'll be okay. Hopefully.

Incidentally...what's with the recent influx of agenda-sporting, loudmouth signups who don't even wait to settle in before unloading reams of obnoxious posts?
            This is my alt, ive been around here a while, and how can you possibly be proud of a man who isnt dedicated to the sport?

If he said that he wants to come back stronger and maybe try again with hatton then i wouldnt be so negative about him

but he comes across as a greedy ******* here

Also you have 400 posts, you can hardly call yourself a veteran

Comment

he is a journeyman

Comment

I guess Ricky really crushed his spirits. He looked like he was gonna cry when Mcgirt "stopped it, baby."

Comment

"I don't really have the desire, as far as love of the game, it's more about the paycheck I can make,"

at least he's honest

Comment

I watched an amatuer fight of his and his defense was completely different to his defense in professional boxing

and I know that the amatuers and pro's are different but when he fights,It seems as though he is determined to take hard shots to prove that he is a tough guy instead of fighting smart

Comment

Working...
                    X