Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Old **** Shadow Boxing bring it,Check Da handspeed you envy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Domain View Post
    I didnt wanna show this cause some of you cats would get embarrassed at the blazing handspeed but thats how you shadow box....you wanna test Bring it DA1.

You go champ!!!............Rockin'

that is not how to shadow box......LMAO
    Last edited by Rockin'; 05-24-2007, 01:46 PM.

Comment

I haven't laughed that hard in a long ass time!

Comment

good for knocking on a door maybe...

Comment

these people are all really harsh here man but truth is you do have quick hands you just are not using them to develop any power. The video you posted is of someone without that much training really. You are quick by to challenge DA1 who is light years ahead of you is kinda ridiculious. Learn power techniques...

Comment

well i've think he's got great potential, he's obviously very athletic and is very quick, and with some good coaching he could be turned into a very good fighter, but he really does need a coach if he wants to be any good and if he does I think he should learn to put his weight into those punches and really get some power, you don;t want to tickle the guy in the ring! Though i think he could do with losing the ego until he's got some wins under his belt!

Comment

ayo DA1 i see you enjoying this for reals how could you mess with when you would be trying to catch something that moves to fast on they toes? LMAO you couldnt even run from a Fatso haah and you couldnt see them punches coming at you 5 of those supposed ARM jabs would discombobulate your train of thought to set up for the powerful punch you aint seen...the secret weapon.

52 hand blocks jail house rock, you know how they do in the hood son.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Legend View Post
                good for knocking on a door maybe...
                lmao to knock on a door lmao..... lmao i just imagined it... lmao..

lol try imagining it hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by judge_jab View Post
                  well i've think he's got great potential, he's obviously very athletic and is very quick, and with some good coaching he could be turned into a very good fighter, but he really does need a coach if he wants to be any good and if he does I think he should learn to put his weight into those punches and really get some power, you don;t want to tickle the guy in the ring! Though i think he could do with losing the ego until he's got some wins under his belt!
                  lmao.... you guys are horrible.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by danny stash View Post
                    these people are all really harsh here man but truth is you do have quick hands you just are not using them to develop any power. The video you posted is of someone without that much training really. You are quick by to challenge DA1 who is light years ahead of you is kinda ridiculious. Learn power techniques...
                    when they talk as much ****, and I mean specifically ****, they deserve what they get................Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      when they talk as much ****, and I mean specifically ****, they deserve what they get................Rockin'
                      yeah i hear ya the kids in LA LA land. Him and white dope and couple of others on here are plain rancid in the brains department

Comment

Working...
                      X