Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone please explain something for me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone please explain something for me?

Here in the UK we show love for a fighter, such as Crolla, who almost a year ago was severely injured trying to do the right thing, chasing burglars and doing his bit for his community without a second thought for his own welfare and safety.

But in America you all love a man called Floyd Mayweather who has single handily ruined boxing's reputation, repeatedly attacks women, is a drug cheat, who throws frozen turkeys at homeless people and who has has a different mother for every one of his children.

Why are you yanks so stupid?

I live in the UK........................ you've just made a lot of us look like stupid fcks.

Well Done.

Comment

What???? the ****????? why?? why?? why??? did you just want to diss Mayweather and thought of a creative way to do it??? why do you care who people are fans of?

Comment

D- troll thread. Floyd isn't popular he's infamous like a young Ali or Jack Johnson.

Comment

Bear in mind most Americans don't like Mayweather, they cheer all of his foreign opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
            throws frozen turkeys at homeless people
            Hilarious image

Comment

who throws frozen turkeys at homeless people
              did he really trow frozen turkey to homeless people?

LMAO that would be hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Helm View Post
                did he really trow frozen turkey to homeless people?

LMAO that would be hilarious
                Yes he did. And not Bernard Matthews average sized ones either. He picked the biggest, fattest proper obese Turkeys, frozen solid and threw them at one legged homeless bums.

You can watch footage on one of the old 24/7s

Comment

Here in the UK we show love for a fighter, such as Crolla, who almost a year ago was severely injured trying to do the right thing, chasing burglars and doing his bit for his community without a second thought for his own welfare and safety.

But in America you all love a man called Floyd Mayweather who has single handily ruined boxing's reputation, repeatedly attacks women, is a drug cheat, who throws frozen turkeys at homeless people and who has has a different mother for every one of his children.

Why are you yanks so stupid?
                  I am from the UK and you've just made us look dumb man. First of all, Floyd is the most hated athlete in sports, he isn't exactly loved. And the yanks who do love him, most likely love him for his boxing skill. Not personality. Difference.

Secondly, this is boxing? Focus on the in-ring action and stop judging fighters based off the promotional content that the marketers and the media feed you. Athletes like Floyd have had incredible success and you are sitting behind a keyboard talking about turkeys lol. How about you get more success than Floyd and show him what type of fighter should be loved? Get your arse in gear man.

Comment

want some do you, ****?? You want some?? I'll give you some, you ****, I've got your medicine, ****, i'll make you squeal like a pig, you ****.

You want some do ya?? EH???? ****
                    Very interesting message you sent me, fascinating.

I can't we both live in the UK.........

Comment

Working...
                    X