No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Open To Keith Thurman Clash on PBC, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brook Open To Keith Thurman Clash on PBC, Says Hearn

According to Matchroom Sports promoter Eddie Hearn, IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook (35-0, 24KOs) is open to the idea of a unification bout with WBA 'regular' champion Keith Thurman, with no issue of the fight take place in the United States on Premier Boxing Champions - if the deal makes sense.

Hearn was going to set a fight between Brook and Brandon Rios for September 12th, but that deal has come to halt over the rematch terms, and now Brook is more likely to fight on a date in October in Sheffield. All of that could change if a deal is reached with Thurman, Amir Khan or even Floyd Mayweather Jr. who returns on September 12th.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Now that's a fight I would love to see.

Comment

It's great to hear a British world Welterweight champ talk like this it's a pity Khan the weak contender dear not do the same, go get them Kell may be one of the above mentioned will be brave enough to fight you, we already know Khan the coward won't !

Comment

Neither have an opponent booked and both will be available for October, there's no reason this can't happen. Both guys have said they would like to fight eachother, it's up to Al and Eddie to work something out.

Comment

Lol yeah, believe it when we see it, Hearn.

Comment

Kell sounds like he has the heart to fight anybody. Lets what Thurman's response is.

Comment

My reaction was like...

But seriously, this fight would be great.

Comment

I know dirk is so upset he's banned right now

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                  Kell sounds like he has the heart to fight anybody. Lets what Thurman's response is.
                  that's easy.. "Daddy Haymon won't let me, too risky"

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                    It's great to hear a British world Welterweight champ talk like this it's a pity Khan the weak contender dear not do the same, go get them Kell may be one of the above mentioned will be brave enough to fight you, we already know Khan the coward won't !
                    lol maybe one of them will be brave enough to fight kell? kell brook has fought 1 good fighter in his entire career

Comment

Working...
                    X