Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Ferrer vs Rafael Nadal 2013 French Open Final Tomorrow...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Ferrer vs Rafael Nadal 2013 French Open Final Tomorrow...

Who do you guys have winning? is this the first time 2 people from the same country face each other?

nadal is the superior athlete; my money is on him...although federer has a good shot due to his skillset

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
      nadal is the superior athlete; my money is on him...although federer has a good shot due to his skillset
      Federer is so good he has a shot even after being eliminated?

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
        rofl hes playing FERRER not FEDERER.

Ferrer does everything well but nothing really spectacularly. He's like Nadal-lite. Nadal is just too good for anyone but Djokovic on clay to be honest at this point. Djokovic is the favorite in a best of 3, Nadal is the favorite in a best of 5.

Federer is only really relevant on grass nowadays to be honest, his movement and serve have suffered big time in recent years outside the one off tournament.

Murray will be vulnerable at the beginning but the more he plays he will get better. Djokovic is probably the favorite. His game is the least suited for grass compared to how effective it can be on clay and especially on hard but nowadays the surfaces are very similar after the first week.

Comment

Working...
        X