No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez vs Barker Event To Honor The Heros of 9/11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martinez vs Barker Event To Honor The Heros of 9/11

New York, NY- Next Saturday, the #1 middleweight and top three pound-for-pound fighter in the world, Sergio "Maravilla" Martinez (47-2-2, 26KO's) will be putting his WBC Middleweight Diamond belt and Ring Championship on the line against undefeated European Champion "Dazzling" Darren Barker (23-0, 14KO's) at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, NJ. The show, entitled "Noche de 'Maravilla': Martinez vs. Barker", is being presented by DiBella Entertainment, in association with Matchroom Sport, and Caesars Atlantic City, and is sponsored by Corona.

[Click Here To Read More]

So the discounted tickets are available to everyone?

It's a nice gesture at heart for Martinez maybe, but seems just like a selling tactic.

Comment

tickets

Is it unethical to use the discount code eventhough i'm not associated with the Army, NYPD, or FDNY?

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
        So the discounted tickets are available to everyone?

It's a nice gesture at heart for Martinez maybe, but seems just like a selling tactic.
        no it says for veterans or active members of the armed forces, along with police, firefighters, and emts. i think the bottom part where it says: get tickets on sale now! or whatever is meant for them, but idk, haven't check it out myself to make sure.

regardless, nice thing for him and dibella to do.

Comment

That's a good gesture, but I just can't get over how disappointed I am at Martinez for fighting this bum.

Comment

nice gesture..tickets must be moving slow i guess

Comment

Working...
            X