X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KFC Yum! View Post
    who's george best?
    Red scum. Forget about him. Just try to remember that Dean Saunders and Dalian Atkinson were much better than him. That's all you need to know really.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
      Do you still converse with our beloved via means other than this site then me dear? If so give him me best and tell him that I'll have a word with Alan vis a vis his health problems. See what the almighty one can do eh.

He's like our very own Georgy Best, only with more talent in his pulsating member than the George fella had in them little feet of his.

Tell him if he goes teetotal we'll drink his share for him. We can manage that between us, eh Southpaw?
      I've been drinking for two for some time now, babes. But as it's for our Laddie, I'll up me game.
      Me last words with him were on this site a few weeks back. I'll be sure to pass on yer fine words next time I get the chance.

In trying times, it's always a comfort to know that Almighty Alan is watching over yer with his loving eyes and his secateurs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
        I've been drinking for two for some time now, babes. But as it's for our Laddie, I'll up me game.
        Me last words with him were on this site a few weeks back. I'll be sure to pass on yer fine words next time I get the chance.

In trying times, it's always a comfort to know that Almighty Alan is watching over yer with his loving eyes and his secateurs.
        Aye, I've got faith in us. For Queen, country and Laddies Liver. Down the hatch Southpaw, down the bleeding hatch!

Cheers

^The milk bottle was meant to be two pints colliding in a cheers like motion btw but I couldn't be arsed to look through the smilies to find it. Hope yer don't mind me lover.

Comment

Aye, I've got faith in us. For Queen, country and Laddies Liver. Down the hatch Southpaw, down the bleeding hatch!

Cheers

^The milk bottle was meant to be two pints colliding in a cheers like motion btw but I couldn't be arsed to look through the smilies to find it. Hope yer don't mind me lover.
          Alan Akbar!

Blimey, just let me open another bottle. This is one that needs to be downed with a bum boy gulp.
          The milk bottle is a bonus as far as I'm ****in' concerned. Having tried most beers out there, the main bit of variety I get these days is drinking the same beers out of different objects. Stella in a lucozade bottle is a must.

Comment

Red scum. Forget about him. Just try to remember that Dean Saunders and Dalian Atkinson were much better than him. That's all you need to know really.
            don't know who those two are either.

Comment

Alan Akbar!

Blimey, just let me open another bottle. This is one that needs to be downed with a bum boy gulp.
              The milk bottle is a bonus as far as I'm ****in' concerned. Having tried most beers out there, the main bit of variety I get these days is drinking the same beers out of different objects. Stella in a lucozade bottle is a must.
              We should borrow Laddie's drip.

Southpaw, the limey lounge is dead now aint it me dear. Tis a mighty shame. There was a time when a limey bum boy could hold his head up proud and walk tall with all his bum boys behind him, but now they have scattered like the Gallaghers and left this place a desolated ruin.

It hurts Southpaw, it truly bastard does.

Comment

We should borrow Laddie's drip.

Southpaw, the limey lounge is dead now aint it me dear. Tis a mighty shame. There was a time when a limey bum boy could hold his head up proud and walk tall with all his bum boys behind him, but now they have scattered like the Gallaghers and left this place a desolated ruin.

It hurts Southpaw, it truly bastard does.
                The glory days are long gone, me lover. I've hung on desperately for a new generation of limey bum boys to come forward, so I could do the sodding decent thing and pass our teachings on to them. So far all that's dropped by are some fat yanks, some twinks, and even some fat yank twinks.
                I know how that Henry VIII fella felt now.

Comment

The glory days are long gone, me lover. I've hung on desperately for a new generation of limey bum boys to come forward, so I could do the sodding decent thing and pass our teachings on to them. So far all that's dropped by are some fat yanks, some twinks, and even some fat yank twinks.
                  I know how that Henry VIII fella felt now.
                  How times have changed eh. At one point we had strict rules about fat yanks coming in here. Only Kaygay was given the all clear to set foot in here and the rest were barred.

Comment

How times have changed eh. At one point we had strict rules about fat yanks coming in here. Only Kaygay was given the all clear to set foot in here and the rest were barred.
                    tell me about it.

i hate when those ****s come in my beloved lang.

Comment

If it weren't for The Apprentice, I'd seriously consider doing meself in.

Comment

Working...
                      X