Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Manny beat Barker at 160 for a title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
    how about Floyd get his 6th so he can be almost as accomplished as Manny?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    5's pretty impressive. Considering they weren't obtained through vacant titles and catchweights.

Comment

Then after that he could move up to Heavy weight and challenge Wlad. WTF kinda question is that....

Comment

I voted no. I don't think Floyd could beat Barker either. Manny is just a big lightweight who fights at welterweight so he can drink and eat well and easily make weight with no drying out. He would probably be outweighted by Barker by almost 25 pounds when they entered the ring. Barker is a world class fighter and it's just to much size and weight difference to overcome in my opinion. Mayweather would also be outweighed by almost 20 pounds in the ring if he fought Barker. I believe that Floyd and Manny are two of the very rare fighters that make weight without missing any meals or drying out at all. I assume Barker would gain the 10 or 15 pounds most middleweights gain between the weigh in and the fight. If so then he would come in the ring weighing 170 to 175 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
          5's pretty impressive. Considering they weren't obtained through vacant titles and catchweights.

yeah defending your title or try to unify with cathweight is better

Comment

Pac didn't even made the whole sww weight

Comment

I don't see why not? Roberto Duran won titles at middle weight and super middle weight and he was about the same size as Pac. With that said, Pac said the Margarito fight was the highest he could go.

Comment

LMAO, Barker would put Manny to sleep. Some of you guys....smh, lol..live it up I guess.

Comment

Wouldn't doubt it for a second.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                    yeah defending your title or try to unify with cathweight is better
                    When did I say that? Catchweights are weak as hel, period. Go wipe yourself.

Comment

MW is seriously pushing it lol. Skill for skill, Manny takes it, but there are weight classes for a reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X