Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zaveck before and after the 5th round

Zaveck before the 5th round:

Zaveck after the 5th round

Unless Berto had plaster in his wraps for just the 5th round, its hard to imagine him being able to do that much damage, just from from punches againt a turtle style defense of Zaveck in just a 3 min span

There's a gif image online that shows Berto rushing in with his head and than Zaveck starts to bleed. They should force a rematch but they won't because Haymon fighters get special treatment.

Comment

My question is why didn't Jan's corner give their cut man a chance to do his job?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        My question is why didn't Jan's corner give their cut man a chance to do his job?
        They stopped it because of the swelling, not the cut

Either way they should have let him out for the 6th to see whether he can still fight

Comment

Berto busted his ass up.stop crying the euro lost

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            because he had a pretty big cut on his eyelid. rewatch it, it wasn't because of the swelling below his eye, that was a part of it, but i think it was mainly due to that cut on his eyelid. he would have been fighting berto with one eye. i think he had a cut on the other side of his face too. i tried to upload a picture of it right now, but it quickly got removed.

Comment

Zeveck quit he said"i can't see..i can't see"................The uppercut did it

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                Berto busted his ass up.stop crying the euro lost
                Who has berto ever busted up, in one round nonetheless?

I dont care that he lost, im not a fan....im just pissed the fight ended like that

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                  Zeveck quit he said"i can't see..i can't see"................The uppercut did it
                  Where's the video or gif image of this magical uppercut that landed that opened up both eyes like that. You keep talking about it Larry but I don't remember seeing it. All I remember is Berto rushing in with his head and than blood started squirting out Zaveck's eye like a billy-goat had hit him.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    They stopped it because of the swelling, not the cut

Either way they should have let him out for the 6th to see whether he can still fight
                    Fighters fight with swollen eyes all the time. Jan's left eye was fine, but his right eye was swollen pretty bad. It was the blood that was running into both eyes, that was the problem.

Had the cutman done his job, he would've been able to stop the blood from running in his eyes.

Comment

Working...
                    X