No announcement yet.

Gamboa did not impress me last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    no seriously, YOU shut the **** up...you dont want to turn it into one of what?

one of your racist threads?

i bet you if i look thru your post history that you've already said something derogatory about Cubans today

keep downplaying Gamboa and his performance...sugarcoat it with your casual-fan views of boxing but the bottomline is transparent...its killing you that Juanma's biggest threat is getting the spotlight

do the world a favor and kill yourself
    hahaha killin' em Mak. Ask em why his boy wants Gamboa leftovers instead of the real thing????

Hi Hater Hi Hater, you see us. Hi Hater!

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      LMAO!!!!!!! Vintage MAKAVELLI.

On topic. TS, you mean to tell me you did not see the improvement in Gamboa's defense, and how he basically used footwork to nullify Solis' jab????? He made adjustments mid-fight and took away the only punch that Solis was able to land........the right hand. He constantly counterpunched and set traps, and often turned Solis in a complete circle. I'm starting to tink that you are:

a. Biased as *****.

or......................

b. Dont know what the **** you are looking at when you watch Boxing.
      Right there.

He obviously noticed.

That's why he's downplaying it.

Comment

haha that f*ggot ass rican got called out on his biased ass rican views ****ing ****

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
          I guess we dont have the same opinion about Solis. He blew him out yeah.

I expected that. What else can I say.
          Well, you can also say that if Gamboa was Rican, you would be kissing his feet and throwing red carpets around.

Comment

Even expecting a win like that, it was extremely impressive. No doubt about that.

Comment

For the record.

I think Gamboa's win was incredible.

But I also think Juanma can beat Gamboa.

TS should be acknowledging Gamboa's victory and stand with his favorite fighter.

He shouldn't try to down play Gamboa's victory.

This is a classic Floyd vs Pac tactic.

If Juanma had been the winner last night, TS's opinion on Solis would be a hell of a lot higher today.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                no seriously, YOU shut the **** up...you dont want to turn it into one of what?

one of your racist threads?
                Im not doing that **** anymore. PPL with small brains like you cannot understand what messing around is. And this happens.

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI
                i bet you if i look thru your post history that you've already said something derogatory about Cubans today
                Go ahead and look.

keep downplaying Gamboa and his performance...sugarcoat it with your casual-fan views of boxing but the bottomline is transparent...its killing you that Juanma's biggest threat is getting the spotlight
                Killing me , I'd say something is killing you. You came with such anger. I gave the guy his credit , he won. I just think ppl are overreacting about a win we all saw coming.

do the world a favor and kill yourself
                .......................... Weak

I was very clear in what i said and Ive been responding in a serious way.

if your going to come and start **** , then Ill just ignore you.

You talk about racist but did i say anything bad about the guy. I just expressed I wasn't impressed with a win I was expecting.

Solis never stood a chance and that was my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lucci View Post
                  I don't know why , it did not impress me. He dominated a guy who was levels beneath him like I said.

He didnt impress you because you're puerto rican simple, The fact that he is a supposely rival to Juanma also makes you hate him when its not even necessary, Thats what you can fanboyism.

Comment

Mr lucci and checkhooks need to get at BPP and see if they can form a haters/misinformation lounge. These guys are incredible...smh
                    Last edited by krazyn8tive; 03-27-2011, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                      For the record.

I think Gamboa's win was incredible.

But I also think Juanma can beat Gamboa.

TS should be acknowledging Gamboa's victory and stand with his favorite fighter.

He shouldn't try to down play Gamboa's victory.

This is a classic Floyd vs Pac tactic.

If Juanma had been the winner last night, TS's opinion on Solis would be a hell of a lot higher today.
                      Im not even going to answer. I think no matter what I say it wont change anything.

Good win for Gamboa. Not as good as some see it. Thats all.

Comment

Working...
                      X