No announcement yet.

David Haye Stuttering and Squirming Whilst Being Grilled on Ringside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rich6666 View Post
    I do agree with the bolded parts in part.

Surely every boxing match or sporting event for that matter will have a lot less viewers and do less numbers without the promotion and advertisement of said sport?

If the demand was not there then the ppv numbers and viewers would be low,regardless of the promotion, which was not the case for Haye v Harrison.
    Well now you're not making sense because you said you agreed and then ended by disagreeing.

The Harrison fight did get some build but saying the fight was made because "everyone wanted to see it" is a laughable fallacy. As ive shown, no one was demanding Valuev, but with the right promotion, you can dupe the casual fan.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
      he missed something out tho, he should have asked him why he cant wait until wlad has his fight and get a pre contract agreement or something instead of having to fight a mandatory.
      Because when a mandatory is ordered you have 120 days to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
        for somebody who hates haye, this diggler dude really does like talking about him.

there is more to boxing than haye you know.
        Typical response. I dont "hate" Haye, I was one of his biggest fans, Im just not as easily fooled as others.

And if theres more to boxing than Haye then why you posting in this thread you silly twat?

Oh it was to have a dig at me....theres more to boxing than Dirk you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
          Because when a mandatory is ordered you have 120 days to fight him.
          When was the mandatory ordered? Another fallacy. Isnt there a Cruiserweight who holds the WBA belt that didnt fight for 2 years? But they're cracking down on David Haye...? Yeah right.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            When was the mandatory ordered? Another fallacy. Isnt there a Cruiserweight who holds the WBA belt that didnt fight for 2 years? But they're cracking down on David Haye...? Yeah right.
            He was ordered to fight his mandatory in November but they they were going to delay it for a unification fight until Wlad decided to fight Chisora. So they ordered him again last month. Was Jones ordered to fight his mando in that time?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
              He was ordered to fight his mandatory in November but they they were going to delay it for a unification fight until Wlad decided to fight Chisora. So the ordered him again last month. Was Jones ordered to fight his mando in that time?
              Evidence? Or is that a stupid question?

Why would Jones NOT be ordered to fight his mandatory in 2 years? But the WBA are all over Haye's arse according to you.

Comment

Well now you're not making sense because you said you agreed and then ended by disagreeing.

The Harrison fight did get some build but saying the fight was made because "everyone wanted to see it" is a laughable fallacy. As ive shown, no one was demanding Valuev, but with the right promotion, you can dupe the casual fan.
                Well, i said "i agreed in parts".

If their was not any demand for Haye v Harrison then it would have flopped regardless of the amount of money spent into the promoting the fight.

Promoting a fight doesn't guarantee high ppv and ticket sales.The demand must be there.

Haye v Harrison was a big deal for the British.
                Last edited by rich6666; 02-18-2011, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Typical response. I dont "hate" Haye, I was one of his biggest fans, Im just not as easily fooled as others.

And if theres more to boxing than Haye then why you posting in this thread you silly twat?

Oh it was to have a dig at me....theres more to boxing than Dirk you know.
                  lol. oh no! dont call me names!

why are you stressed!

i posted in this thread because its related to boxing, not because i hate haye.

Comment

Originally posted by rich6666 View Post
                    Well, i said "i agreed in parts".

If their was not any demand for Haye v Harrison then it would have flopped regardless of the amount of money spent into the promoting the fight.

Promoting a fight doesn't guarantee high ppv and ticket sales.The demand must be there.
                    But you just agreed there was no demand for Valuev and they still sold it through incessant promotion.

Im not saying there was no demand for Audley, but saying "it was the fight everyone wanted" is absolutely ridiculous and false.

Comment

diggler, you need to do your research before making assumptions, wba indeed did order haye to fight his mandatory. team haye then excercised a clause to prevent it by arranging a unification fight for which contracts had to be signed. obviously they couldnt be signed due to the chisora fight which means haye will need to face the number 1 guy or number 2 due to the number 1 not being allowed to come in the uk

i saw the programme, haye made some great points and was honest about his own skill and the era he is in.

if wlad really wanted the haye fight, he simply would have signed to fight him instead of chisora, that is the bottom line at the end of the day. you can look at the ifs and buts, when a fighter gets all his demands but still doesnt sign to fight, then he does not want it

you are an intelligent bloke and obviously dont like haye despite you claiming you are in the middle, but this is real talk, haye didnt want to fight them in 09 and 10 hence him pulling out

he wanted to fight them in 2011, infact he was desperate for it, which is why he agreed to fight in germany, wlad simply did not want it at the end so went for chisora in the end. that is the bottom line

Comment

Working...
                      X