• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
    your gonna take that americans?

mexican fighters!!!!! #1
    America is a continent not a country.

Comment

Sombra, you're an idiot, Marg was born in america but his whole life and boxing is from mexico, get your facts straight. Don't bash america, it's the mecca.

Comment

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
        Sombra, you're an idiot, Marg was born in america but his whole life and boxing is from mexico, get your facts straight. Don't bash america, it's the mecca.
        Hahaha este chicano me salio bravo .

Dude he's an AMERICAN, He was born in AMERICA. He wasn't born in MEXICO. He's a AMERICAN with mexican descent, It even says so in his wikipedia page and how they're trying to sell him as a real Mexican boxer

Americans are nothing but cheaters....SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Sombras View Post
          Hahaha este chicano me salio bravo .

Dude he's an AMERICAN, He was born in AMERICA. He wasn't born in MEXICO. He's a AMERICAN with mexican descent, It even says so in his wikipedia page and how they're trying to sell him as a real Mexican boxer

Americans are nothing but cheaters....SMH
          Lolzzz another wiki knowledged idiot of the fight game. Dude, Marg was born in the states but lived his whole life in mexico and considers himself a mexican and always has been. Regardless of that you just trying to push his bull**** off as american propaganda. Sorry you can't wash your hands of him, he's the TIJUANA CHEATER. And don't hate us Chicanos, we have pride and love our country.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if everyone cheated...

TS is just mad that Pac wooped Erik Morales ass...

Comment

lol not fair, Americans cant claim Margarito as their fighter when hes on top, but now hes American now that hes caught cheating?

ah, I dont get it, but you guys on this forum crack me up, no matter how little you guys make sense.

Comment

Naw don't even trip on this idiot. Dude talking **** about mexican americans but lives in the states. He get's his info wikipedia, fack ass idiot. Dude needs to know the facts before posting.

Comment

First all these fighters like Sugar Shane Mosley, Fernando Vargas, Holyfield, Toney, Roy Jones jr and now Antonio Margarito have all been caught CHEATING and they're scum for doing so.

Americans and their cheating ways....SMH
                  Had enough of this ****. Apparently it's fashionable to insult those whom without, YOU WOULD ALL BE SPEAKING GERMAN!

I will now address your motivations. You are obviously a passionate kid and as such, quite transparent;

If the USA were to return Ca. or Az. or NM (which were aquired righteously in the age that such things were the norm) to Mexico, in 2 years they would be petitioning for re-admittance to the USA. To use the vernacular of your generation: TRUTH

If you are truly Mexican, you are well aware of the folly and corruption of PRI and PAN. The revolution you wish for will be ridiculed ( and rightfully so)on all fronts and ,if necessary, resisted by the armed might of the United States of America (including 100 million private gun owners), as well as the quickly-growing middle and upper middle classes of Mexico whom (wisely) have no wish for radical change.

A lo mejor eres hijo de un doctor o abogado o el dueno de una compania de combis y taxis. No seas baboso.

Those who live in a glass ****ing house ought better restrain themselves from throwing ****ing stones. **** YOU! Sincerely.

Comment

tsk tsk tsk... pelon just pwned the TS big time, he must be crying on his momma's shoulders right now...

Comment

First all these fighters like Sugar Shane Mosley, Fernando Vargas, Holyfield, Toney, Roy Jones jr and now Antonio Margarito have all been caught CHEATING and they're scum for doing so.

Americans and their cheating ways....SMH
                      i don't know what to say. i just pray for guys like u every night cuz it's not good carrying all that hatred in yr heart for americans.

i feel that for my ex-wife but i don't carry racism in my heart like u do towards americans even though american is not a race, u hate america. my ex-wife cheated on me with 7 black guys, 4 mexicans, and 2 asians, and 1 iranian guy named ameil, but i have no racism towards anyone. i actually wish i was black sometimes.

god bless this goddam country, son!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X