Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What % chance do YOU think Hatton has against Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J.B.moneY. View Post
    Your exposing your stupidity of boxing young fella...haha
    Originally posted by jching View Post
    Fully exposed?? By what? A ******ed poll??

Thats the highest option and probably the most realistic out of the choices you made available.
    Originally posted by SpArKeD-CoLd View Post
    70% chance considering all his advantages.. and how overrated manny is
    LOL!!

You 3 wanna vote for more than 30-40 so bad it HURTS....I can smell your frustration through my monitor....

Comment

Originally posted by SKULLSPLITTER View Post
      lol...way to switch it from "pole" to "poll", kid -....gotcha.

and one more thing to those who don't like this poll...don't be mad because you're a Hatton hugger and/or don't know Boxing...just stop swinging from nuts and learn The Science.

Make that change....Doop did...lol
      Skullsplitter - Your observational skills are indeed extraordinary.

With that being said, you’re still a full-******.

Comment

37.6621% according to my calculator.

Comment

50 -50 for me,

stupid hater poll..

Comment

20-30%.,.,.,.,.,

Comment

Originally posted by Doop View Post
              Skullsplitter - Your observational skills are indeed extraordinary.

With that being said, you’re still a full-******.
              Thaaaat's it....make sure you come off as intelligent now....cover it up.

-

On a side note....that Sparked Hatton hugger said **** it and flat out admitted it.

LMAO!!

Comment

Don't think this will prove much...

It was prob DLH 80% and Pacman 20% ... and after the first couple of rounds the percent changed.

I don't mind who wins... Hitman because im a Brit and wish he wins and gets some more high profile fights or Pacman who will have a longer career and a better chance at some elite fighters.

Comment

Thaaaat's it....make sure you come off as intelligent now....cover it up.

-

On a side note....that Sparked Hatton hugger said **** it and flat out admitted it.

LMAO!!
                  In what way did I cover anything up? I saw my mistake and edited it, holy ****! big deal.

And if you think Hatton has less than a 10% chance to win, you must be either a Pacman nuthugger or a full-******.

I'm guessing both.

Comment

This is basically another example of Hatton being clearly outclassed by a true pound for pound boxer around his size....

and since this bout isn't taking place in Manchester with Dave Parris...I'm giving him less than a 10% chance...which is what I gave him against Mayweather...
                    hatton's chances depend on bayless.... if he doesn't allow hatton to hold then hatton chances are 10-20%... if bayless allows hatton to hold then hatton's chances are 70-80%

Comment

55%!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X