Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if roy beats hopkins is he p4p again??and how big an upset would it be??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Did you come up with that conclusion all by yourself?
    He needs to retire in peace bro..

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      I think Hopkins is going to win this fight. But, Roy can win... Roy still has quick hands and I still think quick hands give B-Hop problems. Plus Hopkins doesn't fight in a fast pace. Hopkins fight in a control manner and will set a pace that Roy will be comfortable in. I still think has aged way better, has more in the tank, and right now just over the better fighter. So IMO he will win. But, Roy can win this fight also. I give him a chance...
      j, stop it man! You're enabling Reed!!

Comment

Did you come up with that conclusion all by yourself?
        Nah, I wanted to bring life into saying that lol

Comment

There's a rematch clause... Green is allowed one fight in between...
          I think if Roy makes it to round 4... and gets an actual chance to get warmed up, itll be a highlight reel. Green is about as easy to hit as a heavybag... he just didnt get a chance to get anything going..
          this lying on the ropes ****e doesnt work though he a sitting target for guys that can hit hard lets say he beats bhop then green no way hell retire hel think hes back to his best sad to say this cause am a huge roy fan mibi losing to hop badly when a say badly a mean on ponts **** him getting another ko mib that wouldwill make him think am done and hell retire

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            j, stop it man! You're enabling Reed!!
            Shut up!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by musiol View Post
              this lying on the ropes ****e doesnt work though he a sitting target for guys that can hit hard lets say he beats bhop then green no way hell retire hel think hes back to his best sad to say this cause am a huge roy fan mibi losing to hop badly when a say badly a mean on ponts **** him getting another ko mib that wouldwill make him think am done and hell retire
              i just LOL'd because i literally understood nothing in this post

Comment

my spelling is crap and a miss out words and the fact a scottish and speak in total slang words sorry haha

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
                  i just LOL'd because i literally understood nothing in this post
                  lmfao... I read it, and was gonna click reply.. and then was like... wait... wtf did this dude even say?

Comment

Working...
                  X