Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So guys, what do you prefer to do to a girl.... Mouth, Facial, or Cream Pie??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

facial......ive only done it onec though..... stuck up bitches i pick up............

oh and another girl liked it in her mouth...., but no facial....

Comment

It's good for her skin.

The ladies at the bingo hall swear it turns back the hands of time.

Comment

Facial is just for people who have been dumbed down by too much ****. I mean, you're going to get some head and bang a chick for 30-45 minutes and when you're getting close you just pull out and finish yourself off with your hand?!?

That defeats the purpose of ****ing, you might aswell stay alone and just masturbate.

The best is if a girl sucks you off until you blow it in her mouth and keeps going at it while all of that is going on. Now thats an intense orgasm. Same for nuttin' inside a girl, even with a rubber, it's much better than my right hand.

Bottom line, if i'm with a girl she's making me cum.

Comment

There's now 4 people I've tried to green k for posts on this page alone and I can't, I assume cos I already green k'd awhile ago.

Eq, damn straight on the pulling out ****. How predictable is that, bang away for ages then pull out and cum on the face, how frigging original and natural. Switch the game up **** makerers.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            ********s are so fucking awesome.

And if you do it in the vag 8 weeks later you get to dropkick her in the stomach for free.

Comment

Depends on the situation. If it's a ***** I ain't ever gonna see again, she can get a mouthful or a facial. No more cream pies tho. Deaded that **** BITD. Don't need 18 yrs of taxation over some cooch.

Comment

best is the mouth...no ****in up ur sheets ...just make sure u dont start mackin with her after hahah just pass the **** out

Comment

No poll but yeah. No rubber, Cream Pie. .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Like Pbds says the six day dripper? etc.

Yeah.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I probably need a child anyways so maybe I'll never use a rubber again.

If I can kill two birds with 1 stone.

Comment

Working...
                      X