No announcement yet.

So I went to Chipotle today with my friend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I went to Chipotle today with my friend

And the chick making my food (the part where you pick the cheese and whatever)

Most gorgeous girl I've seen. I was looking pretty fly for a white guy. Even was wearing my GSW fitted.

She liked the Warriors too. I got her number.

P.I.M.P

All hail the king

Oh and she had some read in her hair, like a streak.

She's a freak. Yes I'm aware that rhymed

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      And the chick making my food (the part where you pick the cheese and whatever)

Most gorgeous girl I've seen. I was looking pretty fly for a white guy. Even was wearing my GSW fitted.

She liked the Warriors too. I got her number.

P.I.M.P

All hail the king
      Want to trade lives?

I must warn you, you won't like my life, but the upside is that you will get to be even more beta than you are now.

Comment

What did you say to get her number?

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
          Want to trade lives?

I must warn you, you won't like my life, but the upside is that you will get to be even more beta than you are now.
          Felt pretty alpha to be honest. Her name is Marie.

She isn't working tomorrow but I'm going anyway because I've become addicted to Chipotle again

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
            What did you say to get her number?
            We were just chatting just a normal conversation and I spring the question and she gave it instantly.

She wants to go for drinks on Sunday because I told her I work Mondays

I'm going to trim my pubes because it's like a jungle. I could tell she thought I was cute and I'm sure she knew I was attracted to her also

Comment

We were just chatting just a normal conversation and I spring the question and she gave it instantly.

She wants to go for drinks on Sunday because I told her I work Mondays

I'm going to trim my pubes because it's like a jungle. I could tell she thought I was cute and I'm sure she knew I was attracted to her also
              Where did you have a conversation? Over the counter?

I trim my pubes too lol, gotta be on top of every facet of your game.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
                Where did you have a conversation? Over the counter?

I trim my pubes too lol, gotta be on top of every facet of your game.
                No she went on break while we were eating and we happened to still be there, like 20 minutes because me and my friend were just shooting the sh†

She came and sat with us and we just talked. I kept it real casual not like AlexKid whipping his c0ck out the table at Chipotle.

Comment

But while she was scooping tomatoes in my tacos we did make eye contact in a good way

Comment

No she went on break while we were eating and we happened to still be there, like 20 minutes because me and my friend were just shooting the sh†

She came and sat with us and we just talked. I kept it real casual not like AlexKid whipping his c0ck out the table at Chipotle.
                    Thats usually how it goes lol, completely by chance you get an opportunity.

This girl i'm with now, probably one of the most beautiful Ive ever been with, she stopped me at the mall because she works for a networking company, I gave her all my info and that was it. The next day I saw her at the park completely by chance babysitting her niece and we ended up walking and talking for an hour.

I took her out the next weekend and now I think about her all day every day.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-20-2017, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X