Correlation with low iq and certain behavioral patterns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correlation with low iq and certain behavioral patterns

Characteristics of people with low IQ

•Extremely loud communication to procure attention in an environment where everyone conforms to social standards

•Preferring social settings that could be described as unsanitary, where verbal communication is impossible and only tribal or animal like interactions are possible

•Compulsive lying and other behaviors perceived as socially awkward

•Fascination with superficial TV Dramas even into late stages of life, that mostly involve attractive people involved in petty or unrealistic pursuits

•Calling things stupid or being judgmental without feeling any need to fact check or consider opposing POV's... and usually being completely wrong. Trying to feign competence on subjects and sound authoritative with the same attitude

•Complaining that other people use "big words"

•Failing to understand basic business principles like for instance not gossiping about clients within their earshot, or making poorly reasoned innuendos towards them.

•Hating math

•When they get frustrated, they get angry

•They end up doing simple things that don't require much thought, such as going to the store and buying candy or a soda

•Generally, they're in some sort of supportive housing arrangement

This is why certain communities will never heel themselves. Natural segregation will forever exist because IQs are genetic.

If you go into any affluent neighborhood, you will not see any of this behavior(barring exceptions of course). Rich people just don't behave this way. People who live in ghetto areas are just born to live a broken life of crime and anger.
    Last edited by -Swizzy-; 08-13-2016, 02:29 PM.

Pretty much described jospeh5620, Larryxxx, hanzgruber, staxondeck...all the nsb lurkers, thugs, and wannabe ethugs. Nothing to see here.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      Pretty much described jospeh5620, Larryxxx, hanzgruber, staxondeck...all the nsb lurkers, thugs, and wannabe ethugs. Nothing to see here.
      I'll shove that axe up your ass ya kunt

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        I'll shove that dildo you gave me up my ass ya kunt
        Cool story bro

Comment

Sounds like the majority of people who watch worldstar hip hop

Comment

I hate math. Anyone on here enjoy math?

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              now I for sure aint no spelling bee but bolded had me in stitiches!!!! how ironic!!!!!!!!,,

cant even spell joseph5620 huh??????
              Last edited by STAX ON DECK; 08-13-2016, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                I hate math. Anyone on here enjoy math?
                Honestly, I enjoy solving an equation every now and then, stimulates the brain. Ya heard meh?

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                  now I for sure aint no spelling bee but bolded had me in stitiches!!!! how ironic!!!!!!!!,,
                  I think the op described you, brotato chip

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post

You crack me up man.

Comment

Working...
                    X