if Bscene was Jail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

Annie is Brooks from Shawshank, but with more **** rape
    He's go out like Brooks, too : Hanging himself after he ran out of new bums to plunder.

"Dear fellas,

I can't believe how fast I ran through bumming everybody. I saw a bum once when I was a kid, but in here they were everywhere. I went and got myself in a big damn hurry. REED got me paroled in to a halfway house for convicted sex offenders called 'The Bumery' and a job bagging groceries at the Foodway. Jose must have got paroled too, because that fat **** is in here everyday buying up everything on the shelves. It's hard work, and I try to keep up, but my taddywhacker hurts most of the time on account of all the bumming I did on the inside.

Sometimes, after work, I go to the park and feed the birds. I keep thinking Rockin' might show up and get KTFO'd, but he never does. I hope wherever he is he's doing okay and finishing up that stupid ****ing board game of his. I have trouble sleeping at night. I have bad dreams like I'm getting bummed. I wake up scared. Sometimes it takes me a while to remember where I am.

Maybe I should get a gun and rob the Foodway so they'd send me back home with you ****s. I could shoot Jose's fat ass while I was at it too, sorta like a bonus. I guess I'm too old for that sort of nonsense anymore. I don't like it here. I'm tired of being afraid all the time. On top of that REED checks in on me every day. He always brings a portfolio of home renovation pictures with him too. He's like a wigger Bob Vila.

I've decided not to stay. I doubt they'll kick up any fuss. Not for an old bummer like me. P.S. : Tell BostonGuy I'm sorry I put a knife to his throat. No hard feelings.

- Anorak.

Comment

U coqheads couldnt follow the theme of the thread, ill have to do it.

Leader of BGA - gotta be BigNuts, he can pick his capo and soldiers

Warden - bigpoppapump

Leader of the Aryan Brothethood -Sterling Archer, his capo is BKM. Kill all that oppose them

Prison Prag - Alexkid. Alex do u agree?

Trannies - beercules. To bum and get bummed

Top Dog - krazyn8tive seems badass. I read hes 6'6 240lbs. i'll shank him in the shower.

"Hey ese, i changed my ways, ......now i'll take all your customers"
      Last edited by i_am_a_champ; 05-11-2016, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Addix would also be in the Aryan brotherhood. Jose would run the ricans. Wolf King would be the guy who is cool with all groups, so you'd want to be in his favour to get all the hook ups which would include beercules' young ass.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          He's go out like Brooks, too : Hanging himself after he ran out of new bums to plunder.

"Dear fellas,

I can't believe how fast I ran through bumming everybody. I saw a bum once when I was a kid, but in here they were everywhere. I went and got myself in a big damn hurry. REED got me paroled in to a halfway house for convicted sex offenders called 'The Bumery' and a job bagging groceries at the Foodway. Jose must have got paroled too, because that fat **** is in here everyday buying up everything on the shelves. It's hard work, and I try to keep up, but my taddywhacker hurts most of the time on account of all the bumming I did on the inside.

Sometimes, after work, I go to the park and feed the birds. I keep thinking Rockin' might show up and get KTFO'd, but he never does. I hope wherever he is he's doing okay and finishing up that stupid ****ing board game of his. I have trouble sleeping at night. I have bad dreams like I'm getting bummed. I wake up scared. Sometimes it takes me a while to remember where I am.

Maybe I should get a gun and rob the Foodway so they'd send me back home with you ****s. I could shoot Jose's fat ass while I was at it too, sorta like a bonus. I guess I'm too old for that sort of nonsense anymore. I don't like it here. I'm tired of being afraid all the time. On top of that REED checks in on me every day. He always brings a portfolio of home renovation pictures with him too. He's like a wigger Bob Vila.

I've decided not to stay. I doubt they'll kick up any fuss. Not for an old bummer like me. P.S. : Tell BostonGuy I'm sorry I put a knife to his throat. No hard feelings.

- Anorak.

Comment

"Dear fellas,

- Anorak.

Hahaha you haven't lost your touch Bringer.

Comment

"Dear fellas,

- Anorak.

Lounge quality back up again!

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                Addix would also be in the Aryan brotherhood. Jose would run the ricans. Wolf King would be the guy who is cool with all groups, so you'd want to be in his favour to get all the hook ups which would include beercules' young ass.
                Give me a Snickers and we are good.

Imagine the alcohol withdrawals we will all have?

Comment

IF BS was a jail 97% of you dudes will be reduced to "others" and Larry will be raping the fuck out of all you fools daily.

Comment

Who one-starred this thread?

****ing Golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      I would just give it up for candy bars and cigarettes
                      Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Gives this a little different meaning when you put it like that..

"Dear fellas,

- Anorak.

I'd buy Beercules @ss for 20 menthol kools, then we could both :wank: to pics of milana veinrub

Comment

Working...
                      X