Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Matthysse vs. Provodnikov was ever made, I don't think my body would be able to handle it...

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
      Possible. They're both due to return in the next couple of months and most other guys at 140/147 are already scheduled to fight.
      Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      I was crazy stoked for the Thurman rumors. I hope those two fight.
      Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Broner at 140 or Thurman at 147...i would be stoked with either one
      Wishful thinking, but I don't think there is ANY chance of any combination of these fights happening soon. Showtime is following the old 2004-2008 HBO model of putting big-name fighters on the network vs. overmatched underdogs and then trying to sell a PPV with a bigger fight. Next we will see Matthysee, Thurman, Garcia and Broner all fight other fighters and not each other, then when they (presumably) win those fights, we will get a PPV card or two in the winter with a couple of these possible match-ups and strong undercards. It has been the Haymon/Schaefer/Showtime model lately.

Comment

Would love or the Garcia rematch..... WOULD LOVE IT.

However, I doubt it.. I just hope we see him in vs any top name.

Comment

Is Mathysse a glorified journeyman?

Comment

Garcia, Broner, or Robert Guerrero for his next fight. After that, ANYBODY!

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
              hope it aint thurman vs matthysse... thurman is naturally way bigger
              lol a scared fan

Comment

my boy broner is available. if broner wins you guys can't call him a bum anymore.

Comment

Molina Again! Why Not! Fun match up would like to see that again!

Comment

Matthysse vs. Thurman would be a war while it lasted. Soto Karass rocked Thurman in their fight so I'd say Lucas has a shot at getting the KO but I'd have to favour Thurman the bigger man although experience could also play a part in the fight. Just make it happen already.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                      Is Mathysse a glorified journeyman?
                      Huh??

Beating Alexander, Judah, and Peterson elevates past journeyman id say.

Comment

Working...
                      X