• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does maidana do better with his gloves-NSAC approved

His gloves were NSAC approved and floyd

Didnt allow it.
    Does maidana do better in his gloves of choice

Who knows. I mean mayweather was concerned about it. he did take a lot of those shots all over his body imagine if chino had punchers gloves on.

Comment

Possibly we don't know, Robert Garcia said in the post fight press conference the powelock gloves were just not comfortable and he had to use vaseline to get the hands in. If you've been using gloves you're comfortable with you would think changing them may have an effect.

All I can say is Maidana came to fight..

Comment

Glove could definitely change some. If it was the mx it would have hurt floyd more , thats why he was concerned about it.

Comment

Maidana had floyds respect like broners in the first minute.
          Imagine broner took shots from those gloves and floyd wanted pillows.

Comment

Probably. The fact that Floyd got to choose gloves is still absurd as hell and just further displays the laughability of this "sport".

Comment

Floyd had every single advantage
              Beside eating lizard.

I wish marcos got to wear his gloves ,so there were no question marks. Now floyd is saying his hands were hurt before the fight.excuses excuses
              The cut didnt help

Comment

Imagine training for 3 months with the same gloves each day. Then, on the day of the fight having to use a completely different pair that doesn't fit your hands.

Floyd said in the post fight presser that Cotto and Canelo hit harder...I wonder why that is?

Comment

Of course they made a difference

Maidana bloodied him with b*tch gloves

If he got to wear his regular gloves or Reyes gloves he would've stopped him

Comment

The only way Floyd can come out of this looking good is if they do a rematch and Floyd allows Chino to wear the Mx gloves.

Comment

Working...
                    X