Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley vs Julio Cesar Chavez - Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juof View Post
    I think it would be bad for Bradley but he wouldn't just lay Down. No one has had a easy time with Bradley
    They fear headbutts cause they know those cuts end careers

Comment

Well I think Bradley would win a close UD but JCC is 51 years old.

Comment

I think Chavez would easily beat Bradley and he would win by KO. Chavez easily matches him for work rate and stamina. He had a better defense and all around boxing skills and he hit much harder and took punches better than Bradley. I can't think of any way Bradley was better than Chavez. A prime Pacquiao of the Cotto, or Hatton fights would be an even match for Chavez but not any version of Bradley that I have seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs Away! View Post
          This would be a helluva fight!
          Sorry brother but this is the wrong place to post a question like that, too many die hard Pacfans and not enough core boxing fans and the Pac fans on here HAAAAATE Bradley with a passion. I love em both myself, looking forward to an excellent rematch with Pacman showing his teeth!

As for your question, Bradley IS built like an old school fighter yet someone already said "fighters back than were build different" smh. I completely see where your going with it though brother. Would be a great fight.

Comment

Wtf with the Bradley love in/hype? he's ****ing average as it comes!

Provodnikov almost koed him, Chavez Sr would murder him.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              I think Chavez would easily beat Bradley and he would win by KO. Chavez easily matches him for work rate and stamina. He had a better defense and all around boxing skills and he hit much harder and took punches better than Bradley. I can't think of any way Bradley was better than Chavez. A prime Pacquiao of the Cotto, or Hatton fights would be an even match for Chavez but not any version of Bradley that I have seen.
              This.

Comment

Working...
              X