No announcement yet.

Love fun and positivity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    No matter how many times I try to have a positive outlook on life, I still wind up being as negative and as cynical as ever.

When I turned 30 I did change briefly, I felt it was a new chapter. However, some months later, I made some scary realizations that I always kind of knew but it didn't quite grasp the reality of it in my 20s. That's when things went bad again.
    Like what for instance?
    Are you like me and destroy your own happiness
    because thats what i do and i have no clue why
    once i have everything in place and i am happy
    the devil in me comes out and wipes it away.

Comment

Last edited by MARKBNLV; 01-12-2013, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        Like what for instance?
        Are you like me and destroy your own happiness
        because thats what i do and i have no clue why
        once i have everything in place and i am happy
        the devil in me comes out and wipes it away.
        The reality of death struck me. When i hit 30, it finally occurred to me: I'm gonna die someday. And then I thought, how long do my parents have? Etc.. Obviously everyone dies, wasn't news to me. But it wasn't until then I actually thought of it deeply. I don't know, its hard to explain.

Comment

The reality of death struck me. When i hit 30, it finally occurred to me: I'm gonna die someday. And then I thought, how long do my parents have? Etc.. Obviously everyone dies, wasn't news to me. But it wasn't until then I actually thought of it deeply. I don't know, its hard to explain.
          You can't do anything about that so no point in wasting energy worrying about, worry about all of the things you can change and make better.

Comment

Nah man i totally get it 30 was a big one for me also its really what set off my depression just the opposite of how you tried to deal with it,oh and that deep thinking you were doing thats emotion brother.Crazy to think at 30 years old i dont even know myself yet some people seem to have me figured out just shows how eegotistical some are.

Comment

Some things i have lacked in the last few years that i intend to change this year
              sick of living life not wanting to live all i know is every single negative person or aspect of my life is over its time to be happy again.anyone else ever lost themselves and cameback because i fully intend on doing so this year even on the forums.
              All the time it's the human condition. Boredom being forced to work life is a strange thing.

Comment

No matter how many times I try to have a positive outlook on life, I still wind up being as negative and as cynical as ever.

When I turned 30 I did change briefly, I felt it was a new chapter. However, some months later, I made some scary realizations that I always kind of knew but it didn't quite grasp the reality of it in my 20s. That's when things went bad again.
                Is that when you came out of the closet?

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                  All the time it's the human condition. Boredom being forced to work life is a strange thing.
                  It goes pretty deep with me a few months back i was literally on the edge of a cliff about to jump the only thing that saved me is the love for my family.

Comment

It goes pretty deep with me a few months back i was literally on the edge of a cliff about to jump the only thing that saved me is the love for my family.
                    Yeah man a lot of people actually do it. You're not alone.give meds a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                      Yeah man a lot of people actually do it. You're not alone.give meds a shot.
                      Pride has stopped me in the past but maybe i do need the help i am so tired of being sick and tired as they say.

Comment

Working...
                      X