No announcement yet.

"tmt" is going to be the worst thing to happen to boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    I'll take the bait. I wasn't going to respond to you as I see you as a **** poster, but I was curious about this ass response, lmao.

What's typical. That I'm black, and that I'm ok with Broner and Floyd being racist, or that most or all black folk ADMIRE Broner and Floyds racist remarks, lmao?
    Then you have no room to call someone racist. Nice way to try to justify it but it's double standards. Skills in the ring or not both them fucks are racist just like most of us are.

Comment

What did you say?
      He made a thread calling them racial slurs.

I'm surprised he isn't ip banned yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Then you have no room to call someone racist. Nice way to try to justify it but it's double standards. Skills in the ring or not both them fucks are racist just like most of us are.
        So why are you only whining about them??

Vic Darchynian said "i love the way mexicans bounce off the floor"

LOL

Not a word about that...

Comment

• Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
          He made a thread calling them racial slurs.

I'm surprised he isn't ip banned yet.
          Maniac is one of the GOATs bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
            Maniac is one of the GOATs bro
            He's a known racist and an idiot.

I wouldn't be surprised if YOU were HIS alt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              Your first two sentences truly lost me.

I understood the rest.

So most of us, assuming you mean black folks are racist, lmao.

Is this racism pointed towards white folk like you, Mexicans or Filipinos?

Comment

I understood the rest.

Is this racism pointed towards white folk like you, Mexicans or Filipinoa?
                He's not "white folk" which clearly shows from his user title. Did you just assume that because he has the Klit's as his avatar pic, way to stereotype idiot.

Btw you just admitted that you justify Floyd and Broner's racist remarks in your above post, so he's right you have no room to talk about racism.
                Last edited by Band-Aid; 08-09-2012, 09:49 PM.

Comment

I understood the rest.

Is this racism pointed towards white folk like you, Mexicans or Filipinos?

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    In recent memory.

Curtis Jackson is an intelligent man, but he has no respect for the history of the sport. All he will care about is making money, so you can expect to see his rapping pals plugging their new albums on all of his shows. Tacky.

But the worst part is look at the fighters he is signing, all of the most rotten, scummy, fighters you could hope to find.

Ped cheats, criminals, duckers and frauds are flocking to TMT en mass

The only hope is that arum, gbp, saurland, Warren etc freeze these fools out, let those clowns fight amongst each other, people won't put up with it for long I think
                    i'd like to see gamboa vs caballero wouldn't you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      In recent memory.

Curtis Jackson is an intelligent man, but he has no respect for the history of the sport. All he will care about is making money, so you can expect to see his rapping pals plugging their new albums on all of his shows. Tacky.

But the worst part is look at the fighters he is signing, all of the most rotten, scummy, fighters you could hope to find.

Ped cheats, criminals, duckers and frauds are flocking to TMT en mass

The only hope is that arum, gbp, saurland, Warren etc freeze these fools out, let those clowns fight amongst each other, people won't put up with it for long I think
                      TMT
                      "Ped cheats, criminals, duckers and frauds"

i started to lol once i read that.

Comment

Working...
                      X