No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Ortiz is the KO of the year 2011

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather-Ortiz is the KO of the year 2011

We're talking about the biggest fight of the year on the biggest stage; ppv. Undefeated money may knocking out the younger, stronger, harder-hitting lion in Ortiz...in the FOURTH ROUND.

Not only was it a knockout, but it was a clean 10-count. KO'ing the 16 pound heavier, stronger Ortiz after his strong fights against peterson/berto.

IN 2 SHOTS!

How is this not easily and widely considered the knockout of the year? Makes zero sense.
    Last edited by Clutch93; 01-31-2012, 03:45 PM.

oh boy, you just opened up a can of worms for the haters. good luck to you and get your flame shield on...

Comment

I don't agree but would love to see that just to watch people get all twisted over it, lol it would be priceless~

Comment

lol this is gonna be interesting to watch..

Comment

If Ortiz had his hands up then yes it would have been KO of the year, sadly he did not and that win will be forever discredited by Floyd's haters. I can understand why people would not put much stock in that KO but it was completely legit. The fact that Ortiz wasn't paying attention is not Mayweather's fault. A legit win but it was in under less than desirable circumstances.

Comment

hahahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
              oh boy, you just opened up a can of worms for the haters.
              Come on man. You don't have to be a hater to disagree on this.

Comment

best wwe ppv I saw all year. Vince Mcmahon is a genius for putting mayweather in the main event. That sucker punch ko was classic, head butting punk ortiz got what he deserved
                Last edited by el malo; 01-31-2012, 04:07 PM.

Comment

I agree. For the amount of idiots they got to pay to watch it, they deserve the award

Comment

I don't see how this isn't a legit thread. Mayweather fans argued for months over the legitimacy and complete fairness over this KO. Why they wouldn't support a KO-of-the-year nomination with me doesn't make sense.

Comment

Working...
                    X