Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A TV interview I did talking about Pacquiao's selection as the Fighter of the Decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"with only 8kos" who the fuk cares about that? this is boxing not KOxing...cheesy ass station

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      Fighter Of The Decade
      Yep he won that award , guess what it means when Floyd beats his ass even a dummy has got to be able to figure that one out .

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
        Talk about Bias. Why when they showed their accomplishments, did they conveniently forget to mention that fact that Floyd held titles in 5 different weight divisions? They said Pac had 20 Ko's while floyd had "only" 8. So what? They are different types of fighters. If there was even a tiny bit of fairness, they would've mentioned that fact that, while Floyd has "only" 8 Ko's he has completely dominated nearly every fight he has fought as a Pro, while Pac has a few controversial decisions and hasn't even come close to dominating like Floyd.
        Exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
          Talk about Bias. Why when they showed their accomplishments, did they conveniently forget to mention that fact that Floyd held titles in 5 different weight divisions? They said Pac had 20 Ko's while floyd had "only" 8. So what? They are different types of fighters. If there was even a tiny bit of fairness, they would've mentioned that fact that, while Floyd has "only" 8 Ko's he has completely dominated nearly every fight he has fought as a Pro, while Pac has a few controversial decisions and hasn't even come close to dominating like Floyd.

Why would it matter if Manny held 6.

Comment

Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
            Why would it matter if Manny held 6.

Obviously they thought it would matter, otherwise, it wouldn't have been left out. It matters because, if they show that, along with the fact that Floyd has zero losses and no draws, compared to Pac's 2 losses and 1 draw, it would look choosing, a lot more close than they wanting it to look.

Comment

If black americans had a channel dadicated to their culture then you would be hearing the same kind of quality reporting, and they would end it with the same statement "Floyd Mayweather is great because he unites all black people across the world"

Comment

Pacquiao deserved it, shouldn't be controversial. I predict Mayweather will decision him though if they actually fight though.
                Last edited by Miburo; 06-13-2010, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                  - Manny Pacquiao is Manny Pacquiao because he is Manny Pacquiao.

that dude sounded and looked like a *******

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Sensation View Post
                    From last night

Keep it up bro. Damn I miss jollibee. when i visit home i'ma be living there LOL.
                    Last edited by johncods; 06-13-2010, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                      very cool....though i don't agree with the part about Floyd being unwilling to take risky fights..................he just wants the renumeration in place before he will take them.........
                      fuk floyd...but there's no way in hell manny would have taken a fight with mosley at 147..bottom line. even the biggest manny fans who aren't lying to themselves know this.

Comment

Working...
                      X