Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YES!!!!!!!!!! I got approved for my first HOUSE!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a great feeling man... I am pretty sure you are my age... good to see good people do good things.

Comment

Congrats man.........

Comment

Congratulations Texan.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
          In the Suburbs....

Man I saw one today in a new development area, but the majority was, minorities.... Saw some hood *****s in this real nice area... some Mexicans to the bone.... I mean got 5 cars in the front yard.... 6 or 7 people in a one story home...

Nice houses... Bad area.....

Thats why I worked so hard.... To get away from the hood and barrios......
          good for you man.

let us know when everythings finalized

Comment

congrats.
            by the way, are your parents born in mexico ?

Comment

Originally posted by Naestro USA View Post
              congrats.
              by the way, are your parents born in mexico ?
              My dad was....

My mom's grandparents were, and their grandparent's parents were from Spain.... that's why I look so white....

Comment

My dad was....

My mom's grandparents were, and their grandparent's parents were from Spain.... that's why I look so white....
                oh ok dude. but you still can speak spanish fluently?

Comment

I'd never leave the hood.

Comment

Damn I am kind of scared.... I feel like Im lost.... I am looking for homes.... But there are just so many options.....

Thank You Jesus.....

A white lookin Mexican that grew up in the hood, on welfare, and apartments my whole life..... Moving in the middle of the night to skip out on rent.....

To where I am now.....

Thank You Jesus......

...I know you are already pre-approved, but my bank has a big presence in your area. Let me know if you need any help. I have been doing mortgages for 18 years. Either I can help you, or someone in Houston can. Even if you don't use my company, I have no problem giving you advice and letting you know if you are getting a good deal or not. I can even go over your good faith estimate and other documentation and explain anything you want to know.

Comment

In the Suburbs....

Man I saw one today in a new development area, but the majority was, minorities.... Saw some hood *****s in this real nice area... some Mexicans to the bone.... I mean got 5 cars in the front yard.... 6 or 7 people in a one story home...

Nice houses... Bad area.....

Thats why I worked so hard.... To get away from the hood and barrios......
                      As far as suburbs go, best way to go is Cypress, Klein, and northern part of Spring are just a few.

Comment

Working...
                      X